Banana Boat Kids Stick Sunscreen With SPF 50

Protect your kids’ ears, nose, lips or face with this easy-to-apply sunscreen stick. You’re better off if you stick with Banana Boat!

FEATURES & BENEFITS:
  • Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Great for sun-sensitive areas – ears, nose, lips and face
  • Portable 0.55oz. Stick

Any problem with this running into the eyes?
Q tan bueno es para los ñiños pequeños no el afeta en dad o si
My nephew always geta terribly chapped dry lips in the summer...is this effective?
Start your review of Banana Boat Kids Stick Sunscreen With SPF 50!
How would you rate this product?
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Target
I’m obsessed with this! My nose and T zone area are so sensitive and first to burn. Sunscreen is one of the most annoying things to apply (let’s be real) and no one is excited to do it. But this stick! Omg! I never complain and it’s so easy to reapply without feeling sticky and gross. I love how compact it is and how I never have to worry about it. I do wish there was like a loop or something on top because sometimes slippery hands gives you a hard time to open it for reapplication but not a big problem!
Pittsburgh, PA
Got into my daughters eyes as she was sweating and in the water. We had to go to first aid because it was burning so badly, they rinsed her eyes and we were on our way. She did not burn in the sun but would not recommend.
Use this on my kids face and neck. It's easier that just putting a glob of lotion on. Plus its nice to carry in a chapstick size container. Nice for on the go. Plus my kids want to hurry and go this this makes it faster for the face. My kids hate their faces being touched so this is nice.
Victoria, TX
The best sunscreen to keep in your purse pocket when you're at the park or the beach I love that it is so small I can stick it in anything to put on my kids when we are out
Bradenton, FL
I’ve been using this product for many years, despite being an adult lol! I always look for sunscreens with “baby” or “kids” on the label, they tend to be more water resistant and tear-free. This actually has a pleasant scent to it and can be applied close to eyes and mouth without irritation. Just a little greasy!
Martinsburg, PA
I've used this on my kids faces. I like this product but it doesn't blend into the skin as easily as a lotion would. It's great for travel or just to throw in your purse in case u forget other sunscreen. Great price
Mount Sterling
Worked perfect on my child!!!Banana Boat Kids Stick Sunscreen With SPF 50 kept my baby from getting a horrible sunburn!! And convenient packaging! It definitely met my expectations and then some! Will recommend to all my mommy and daddy friends!!!
Belton, MO
I use this on my son’s face. He plays outside all day when the weather is nice, he also swims every day & plays baseball. This is the only sunscreen that protects his little nose from the brutal sun! It’s been such a lifesaver for us. Plus, he can apply it easily himself.
Waco, TX
I like to use this on my sautéed face and sometimes as a little extra on her shoulders. Easy to apply and mess free, do not have to rub it in. The stick does all the work for you! Great cost for the product
Cedar Park, TX
This is a must have for our family during the Summer. As a mother of 5 very active children I am always looking for products that not only perform well but are easy to travel with. We spend most of our days at the pool or at the beach during the Summer so sunscreen is a necessity. This product is great for applying to the sensitive t-zone area as well as other areas that are often over looked when applying sunscreen, such as the ears and hair parts. It does not run and sting eyes while swimming. Nor does it wash away from prolonged exposure to water. It prevents sensitive areas from getting burned or turning red. The simple tube packaging makes it the perfect on the go Sunscreen as it can easily be tossed into a beach bag or purse without leaking or weighing down the bag. It is affordable enough that I always have multiples on hand and carry a backup with us when we are on the go. The product itself also doesn't melt in extreme heat which is perfect for a long Texas Summer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...