Banana Boat Kids Spray Ultra Mist Clear Continuous SPF 85  Sunblock 6 Oz Aerosol Can

Banana Boat Kids Spray Ultra Mist Clear Continuous SPF 85 Sunblock 6 Oz Aerosol Can

BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat® kids protect & play™ sunscreen spray for kids with patented avotriplex™ technology provide UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. This formula has been tested and proven effective in the sun to be long-lasting. It goes on easily for kid- friendly coverage in a clear, no rub spray - it's our "struggle free" application. Ideal for pool/beach, quick-drying, fast & easy coverage, convenient twist & lock cap. see more...

Jana-Lynn K.
Jana-Lynn K.
Kapaa, HI
In Hawaii, the sun is most likely almost always blazing hot. On my way to the beach, I picked up this for my son to use. It lasted for quite a while but when you swim, it kind of wears off so it's important to re-apply this product. I put this on my sun twice but he still got a minor sun burn on his cheeks but as ling as you don't mind re-applying sunscreen every 40 minutes or so this product is the one for you!
Mikala T.
Mikala T.
Biloxi, Mississippi
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although I am not a kid, this is my favorite body sunscreen because of its high SPF and ease of use. I have very fair skin so I need as much SPF as I can get! I also live a very busy life and prefer using products that are quick and easy! This product definitely fits all that criteria and as a bonus, is affordable! I would definitely recommend giving this sunscreen a try, kid or not!
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
We bought this product as backup for our one year old the first time this, year, I usually buy California Baby, but they were sold out at our local Target, I must say, we had a good experience, we reapplied as recommended and never had a problem even spending long summer days at the zoo or pool. It held up nicely.
Chelsea  A.
Chelsea A.
Georgetown, TX
I love this sunscreen for the ease of use for my big kids. They hate waiting around while I slather on sunscreen! It kept them from burning and smelled good. The only down side is I don't really like spray sun screens as the list goes EVERYWHERE and I hate me or the kids breathing it in.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Although I haven't used this, I put it on my younger sister all summer! It's not too sticky, but could have room for improvement- it tends to leave white spots all over my sister! But after some scrubbing it runs in nicely, and always keeps her safe from the sun! I would recommend!
Jazmine O.
Jazmine O.
I use this for my kids during the summer. With the increase in melanoma skin cancer, it is crucial that you protect your children from the harsh chemicals in sun rays. I always make sure they wear this brand because it's known for its skin products and I can trust their reviews.
kristin K.
kristin K.
Brooklyn, NY
My kids are beach babies in the summer and protection is number 1! I love this product and can count on it to protect my children where i can not! Perfect easy to use and convenient in every way! Thank you for an amazing product! I would recommend to all mommies everywhere
The Suncreen Is The Best. I Bought It For My Trip To The Water Parks At Winconsin , I Always Buy This Brand Its The Best, Just That Every 90 Mins You Have To Re-Apply Because It Runs Out, But After All Its I Love & Recommended For Water Parks , Going To Beach Anything.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Cocoa, FL
My kids absolutely love this product. It's one of the few products that doesn't hurt their skin or burn their eyes. I think the packaging is super cute and fun. Definitely a lot of product for a good price. I buy this over and over again being that we live in florida.
Cayla W.
Cayla W.
Cincinnati, OH
As far as I can tell it works well, my son didn't get burned once this summer. It is a reasonable price, and it lasted awhile. Being able to spray made putting it on fast and effective, although my son hated his face being sprayed. Picked it up from Dollar General.