Banana Boat Kids Spray Ultra Mist Clear Continuous SPF 85  Sunblock 6 Oz Aerosol Can

Banana Boat Kids Spray Ultra Mist Clear Continuous SPF 85 Sunblock 6 Oz Aerosol Can

Banana boat® kids protect & play™ sunscreen spray for kids with patented avotriplex™ technology provide UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. This formula has been tested and proven effective in the sun to be long-lasting. It goes on easily for kid- friendly coverage in a clear, no rub spray - it's our "struggle free" application. Ideal for pool/beach, quick-drying, fast & easy coverage, convenient twist & lock cap. see more...

Merima P.
I use it on my little brother and it works good it's gentle doesn't do any harm while at the same time protecting it's effective so I'd say it met my expectations and I would certainly by it again and recommend it to my friends
Debi M.
Independence, MO
Great for trips to the water park. Easy to apply and doesn't leave a weird film like some sprays can. The kids don't mind using it and don't mind reapplying throughout the day. Would recommend to anyone with kids!
Nicole S.
I love sunscreen that you can spray on. It makes it so much easier when you are at the beach. This spray has great coverage. I have two redheads that burn easily and this helped out with protection. I would use this again.
elisha g.
Powell, TN
Very good for kids. They dsaid ent complain that it burned when it sprayed. It's seemed to stay on. Dried fast and covered good. I didn't have to rub it in like some spray sunblock.
Jami B.
Fairview, TN
I've been using this product on my daughter for years and I send it to daycare with her. She has yet to end up with a sun burn using this product. I've also been a loyal banana boat user for about 15+ years and it has never let me down.
Stephanie F.
Bronx, NY
I love this one because my hands don't get sticky or oily. Thing that I don't like is that I feel like I have to re apply the sunscreen a couple more times than the regular one. But it's really good anyway.
Mikala T.
Biloxi, Mississippi
Although I am not a kid, this is my favorite body sunscreen because of its high SPF and ease of use. I have very fair skin so I need as much SPF as I can get! I also live a very busy life and prefer using products that are quick and easy! This product definitely fits all that criteria and as a bonus, is affordable! I would definitely recommend giving this sunscreen a try, kid or not!
Ellen R.
We bought this product as backup for our one year old the first time this, year, I usually buy California Baby, but they were sold out at our local Target, I must say, we had a good experience, we reapplied as recommended and never had a problem even spending long summer days at the zoo or pool. It held up nicely.
Jessica O.
Chatham , NJ
Our must-have for any time we spend outside with the kids - keep one at home, one in the car, can't be without it. The spray makes it so easy to apply and I trust the protection that they're getting - I only wish they didn't mind getting sprayed in the face, so I wouldn't have to use a second product for that area.
Chelsea  A.
Georgetown, TX
I love this sunscreen for the ease of use for my big kids. They hate waiting around while I slather on sunscreen! It kept them from burning and smelled good. The only down side is I don't really like spray sun screens as the list goes EVERYWHERE and I hate me or the kids breathing it in.