Banana Boat Kids Spray Ultra Mist Clear Continuous SPF 85  Sunblock 6 Oz Aerosol Can

Banana Boat Kids Spray Ultra Mist Clear Continuous SPF 85 Sunblock 6 Oz Aerosol Can

BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat® kids protect & play™ sunscreen spray for kids with patented avotriplex™ technology provide UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. This formula has been tested and proven effective in the sun to be long-lasting. It goes on easily for kid- friendly coverage in a clear, no rub spray - it's our "struggle free" application. Ideal for pool/beach, quick-drying, fast & easy coverage, convenient twist & lock cap. see more...

Ellen R.
We bought this product as backup for our one year old the first time this, year, I usually buy California Baby, but they were sold out at our local Target, I must say, we had a good experience, we reapplied as recommended and never had a problem even spending long summer days at the zoo or pool. It held up nicely.
Merima P.
I use it on my little brother and it works good it's gentle doesn't do any harm while at the same time protecting it's effective so I'd say it met my expectations and I would certainly by it again and recommend it to my friends
Desire A.
Albany , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this sunblock on my kids every year! We recently lived in North Carolina right by the beach. We went all the time! I always had this on hand and none of my 3 kids got burnt the whole summer! Coat on very well but it works great!!
Nicole S.
Phoenix
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love sunscreen that you can spray on. It makes it so much easier when you are at the beach. This spray has great coverage. I have two redheads that burn easily and this helped out with protection. I would use this again.
elisha g.
Powell, TN
Very good for kids. They dsaid ent complain that it burned when it sprayed. It's seemed to stay on. Dried fast and covered good. I didn't have to rub it in like some spray sunblock.
Jami B.
Fairview, TN
I've been using this product on my daughter for years and I send it to daycare with her. She has yet to end up with a sun burn using this product. I've also been a loyal banana boat user for about 15+ years and it has never let me down.
Caitlin W.
Pewee Valley, KY
I'm an adult and I use the kids because it feels a little softer on my skin and I don't have to apply as often. The aerosol helps a lot with keeping it off my hands.
Rebecca L.
Love the convenience of the spray, as to not have too much product, or product getting all over. The aerosol can is a bit of a deterant but provides great protection from the harmful rays of sun. Every department store has so the convenience is awesome.
Jessica M.
Broad Brook , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
A must have in the summer with my four kids easy to use , don't have to worry about wiping your hands off from extra lotion a great product
Mckenzie C.
Fredericksburg, VA
I used to use this growing up and I continue using this in my younger family members and I haven't had it fail me. I LOVE IT !