Add a Photo
Banana Boat Kids Spray Ultra Mist Clear Continuous SPF 85  Sunblock 6 Oz Aerosol Can

Banana Boat Kids Spray Ultra Mist Clear Continuous SPF 85 Sunblock 6 Oz Aerosol Can

By BANANA BOAT
#148 in Sunscreen
Banana boat® kids protect & play™ sunscreen spray for kids with patented avotriplex™ technology provide UVA/UVB protection from sunburn and skin damage. This formula has been tested and proven effective in the sun to be long-lasting. It goes on easily for kid- friendly coverage in a clear, no rub spray - it's our "struggle free" application. Ideal for pool/beach, quick-drying, fast & easy coverage, convenient twist & lock cap.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.

It's good as far as sunscreen goes. But I hate the aerosol can. I find you waste a lot of product. And whatever you do, don't spray it in the house. Yeah, I actually did that. In hindsight, bad idea. But if you're like me and just go for it...the floors will be sooo slippy. Please don't do it. Because you can bet that kid you just sprayed will be the one that slips. Or you. Someone will slip.
I recommend the brand, just not this can. Get the cream.
Jana-Lynn K.
Jana-Lynn K.
Kapaa, HI

In Hawaii, the sun is most likely almost always blazing hot. On my way to the beach, I picked up this for my son to use. It lasted for quite a while but when you swim, it kind of wears off so it's important to re-apply this product. I put this on my sun twice but he still got a minor sun burn on his cheeks but as ling as you don't mind re-applying sunscreen every 40 minutes or so this product is the one for you!
Mikala T.
Mikala T.
Meridian, CA

Although I am not a kid, this is my favorite body sunscreen because of its high SPF and ease of use. I have very fair skin so I need as much SPF as I can get! I also live a very busy life and prefer using products that are quick and easy! This product definitely fits all that criteria and as a bonus, is affordable! I would definitely recommend giving this sunscreen a try, kid or not!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Erie, PA

We use Banana Boat Kids because my boyfriends children are very fair skinned. The youngest one inparticular gets burned very easily. The Banana boat spf 85 works well for her. I like that the sunscreen comes in an aerosol. She often puts it on herself but when it is time to reapply it is so much easier to convince her to come over and reapply since we are done in a snap!
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.

I used this product consitantly for years without a problem but the last few times both my daughter and I have gotten burnt. We weren't in the sun that long and we reapplied frequently. Perhaps we got a bad batch or the sun was really that hot but I've found another product that works better and is less expensive so we may stick with that.
haley g.
haley g.
Huntington Beach, CA

I absolutely love this sun screen, it has 85 SPF and is very shielding of the sun. It is effective and is one of the classics, it's a good value for how much protection it gives. I but ithe two countries had fought intermittently since 1931, full-scale war started in earnest in 1937 and ended only with the surrender of Japan in 1945.t
Madison F.
Madison F.

This sun block is fabulouse it is really easy to use and the kids like applingit i keeps them from being sun burt really welland hasn't damaged there skin but the only thing is that it is very slimy and hard to get off once done at the beach so we have to scub them in the shower but i would definitely tell people to get this product
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Chatham , NJ

Our must-have for any time we spend outside with the kids - keep one at home, one in the car, can't be without it. The spray makes it so easy to apply and I trust the protection that they're getting - I only wish they didn't mind getting sprayed in the face, so I wouldn't have to use a second product for that area.
Chelsea  A.
Chelsea A.
Georgetown, TX

I love this sunscreen for the ease of use for my big kids. They hate waiting around while I slather on sunscreen! It kept them from burning and smelled good. The only down side is I don't really like spray sun screens as the list goes EVERYWHERE and I hate me or the kids breathing it in.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

Although I haven't used this, I put it on my younger sister all summer! It's not too sticky, but could have room for improvement- it tends to leave white spots all over my sister! But after some scrubbing it runs in nicely, and always keeps her safe from the sun! I would recommend!

Join Now