Banana Boat Kids Sport Tear-Free Sunscreen (Pack of 2)

by Banana Boat

Banana Boat Kids Sport Tear-Free, Sting-Free Broad Spectrum Sunscreen 50+ SPF

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Banana Boat Kids Sport Tear-Free Sunscreen (Pack of 2)!
Albany , GA
Definitely works and last longer. I like it that it’s tear free because a lot of time some of it will get in the eyes and you don’t want that on your kid. My daughter loves it she doesn’t runaway from me anymore when I try to spray it on her.
Lovettsville, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the Sun screen! The bottle is what caught my eye with the bright colors, and I do love banana boat products. The price was lowest among kid.options and sprays great. The nozzle mist spreads evenly, you can rub in or not. I use it on my kids faces, it's tear free for sure. The scent is very light and protects from burning well!
Shawnee, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this product. I use it on my children every year and it works great and stays on well.
chino
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product has a smell but won’t be on all day I have about the whole pack of this