Banana Boat Kids Sport Spray With PowerStay Technology With SPF 50+ uploaded by Nancy M.Banana Boat Kids Sport Spray With PowerStay Technology With SPF 50+ uploaded by Marie C.

BY BANANA BOAT

Available in tear-free sting-free lotion and lotion spray, Banana Boat Kids Sports Sunscreen with PowerStay Technology has a mild formula that won’t irritate skin, and provides heavy duty protection that stays on strong during activities. With Banana Boat Kids Sport, kids can spend more time playing the games they love and taking less time-outs from the sun!

Product Features and Benefits:

• Provides safe and effective broad spectrum UVA and UV B protection
  • Tear-free and sting-free formula, that’s mild and gentle enough for kids’ sensitive skin
  • Light-weight, quick absorbing formula that won’t run into eyes
  • Water-resistant formula (up to 80 minutes)

Marie C.
Daytona Beach, FL
I have been using this product on my daughter who's 4 years old for the last 3 years that I've lived here in Daytona beach. It gets really hot and the sun rays can really burn your skin if your not using a good sunscreen lotion. We spend alot of time in the sun and at the beach and this is also tearfree so it doesn't sting her eyes and water resistant for up to 80 minutes I highly recommend this sunscreen lotion for kids and i sometimes use it when i forget mines.
Geralyn K.
Kerhonkson
Not thrilled with this product. Have to reapply every hour or so on my boys. Otherwise I have a burnt little Irish boy on my hands.I thought it was going to be fantastic, but was very disappointed!
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
This keeps my kids very protected, they haven’t gotten burnt while using it yet! Great price and perfect for when you plan to be outside for hours! Definitely recommend!
Cassie K.
Portsmouth, OH
Use this on my little one and he has never been sun burnt. Used it all week at the beach. Stayed put through the elements.
Nancy M.
Santa Rosa, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I like the convenience of using a spray sunscreen. When it comes to getting ready for my son’s soccer game, everything is so fast pace But sunscreen and sometimes the last thing on your mind as you’re loading the kids and the equipment in the car. This just stays in my son’s soccer bag so once We get settled in at the park we just spray this on him and he’s good to go
Monika G.
Darlingford , MB
Best sunscreen you can buy for you little! So quick to apply and doesn't take much time! The scent is fresh and the price is amazing!
E-mtithal ..
KSA
I love this product . It gives me what I need and stays long .
I would recommend