BY BANANA BOAT

Available in tear-free sting-free lotion and lotion spray, Banana Boat Kids Sport Sunscreen with PowerStay Technology has a mild formula that won’t irritate skin, and provides heavy duty protection that stays on strong during activities. With Banana Boat Kids Sport, kids can spend more time playing the games they love and taking less time-outs from the sun!

Features and Benefits:

• Provides safe and effective broad spectrum UVA and UV B protection
  • Tear-free and sting-free formula, that’s mild and gentle enough for kids’ sensitive skin
  • Light-weight, quick absorbing formula that won’t run into eyes
  • Water-resistant formula (up to 80 minutes)

Lizzie S.
Ames, IA
This sunscreen hasn’t failed me yet! We spend lots of time in the sun and my son has never once even gotten a little pink! We reapply every hour and I love the smell of it! It’s not super greasy and rubs in very easily which is key when you have a squirming toddler!
Dorothy C.
Thornton, CO
This works well for children with sensitive skin. The spf says its 50, but I think its lower to that. Rubs in well. Pretty effective. I will probably be looking for a similar product at a higher spf. I would recommend, but be careful to reapply constantly in direct sunlight.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I’m super fair skinned and live in Florida so when we go to the pool or beach sunscreen is not an option it’s a necessity. I️ rarely buy the same exact sunscreen twice but this has been in my beach bag continuously for years. Despite being a grown adult I️ love this kids face stick. I️ hate using regular spray or sunscreen lotion on my face as it tends to run when wet or burn skin under and around eyes. The protection factor here is great, goes on a little greasy but doesn’t come off or run when in the water, which I️ desperately need to avoid burning. The scent is amazing too! Yummy, sweet and tropical, not your typical, chemical like smell from a lot of sunscreens. Highly recommended for all activity and all ages!
Rozeena J.
Bayonne, NJ
Bananaboat sunscreen is a must for my kids in summer. Even when I'm just doing shopping in different stores. It's very affordable and mostly you can find on sales a lot.Banana Boat Sport Performance Clear UltraMist Sunscreen Spray With PowerStay Technology
Rebecca M.
Gladwin, MI
This is our 2nd year buying this sunscreen. It keeps both me and my toddler burn free even when we spend the day outside. The only downfall is how difficult it can be to squeeze out when it starts getting low. I will keep buying.
Chelsey D.
This stuff is great. It works really well and doesn't make you look white or anything! The tube lasts forever which is great for the price. I got it at Target a couple years ago and I'm planning to buy more when this runs out.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
The scent is not over powering and the spf is perfect and I definitely trust this brand for little kids. I am a repeat user of this product and the packaging is eye pleasing and there is no need for any improvements
Kaytee T.
Forest Hill, MD
I use this for my kids and myself. It's so much cheaper than some of the others at Walmart and I love the smell and it does the job. No burns here! My kids also say it doesn't burn their eyes when it runs like some do.
Jennifer C.
I love this. I can send it to school with my kindergartener on school beach days and she can easily put it on by herself. It's gentle on her skin considering that she has eczema.
shraddha p.
Fort Mill, SC
Great sunscreen I use it for day to Day activities. Haven't had any issues so far my kids never faces any side effects if this cream. The great thing is it never leave a stain on your clothes, great buy

Kohl's