Banana Boat Kids Max Protect & Play Continuous Spray Sunscreen, SPF 100

by Banana Boat

New!Clear UltraMist®Swim | Splash | SportAlcohol Free, Tear Free, Sting FreeUVA/UVB ProtectionContinuous Spray SunscreenBroad Spectrum SPF 50+Fragrance FreeHypoallergenicWater Resistant (80 Minutes)Pediatrician TestedIdeal for Pool and BeachBanana Boat® UltraMist® Sunscreen Spray for Kids SPF 50+ is the ultimate clear spray that is Tear-free, Sting-free and Alcohol-free for powerful-yet gentle-protection. It protects against sunburn and long-term skin damage by providing broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. This formula is ultra-gentle, and water resistant to keep up with active kids. It goes on easily for kid-friendly coverage in a clear spray for "struggle-free" application.Questions or Comments? 1-800-SafeSun, Mon-Fri Made in USAHold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply.Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure.Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face.Do not apply in windy conditions.Use in well-ventilated area.Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Reapply immediately after towel drying.Reapply at least every 2 hours. ©Playtex Family Care, Inc

Water resistant (80 minutes); Hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply; Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure; Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands then apply to face; Do not apply in windy conditions; Use in well-ventilated area; After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating; Immediately after towel drying; At least every 2 hours; Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.; Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses; Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor; Sun protection measures:

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Banana Boat Kids Max Protect & Play Continuous Spray Sunscreen, SPF 100!
Maribel, WI
My best friend comes over to use my pool or just hangout and she has very fair skin. She burns really easily. This is one of the sunscreens I've noticed that she does not burn with! It sprays on nice and evenly and it works. I also use this on my 3 year old. With kids, the easier you can apply, the better, and this is super easy. Even when he is trying to run away from me while I'm trying to apply it. Lol I recommend this for any person, any age.
Sugar Hill, GA
Banana Boat Kids Max Protect & Play Continuous Spray Sunscreen, SPF 100 uploaded by Lani R.
Purchased at: Target
Banana Boat Kids Max Protect & Play Continuous Spray Sunscreen, SPF 100 is my go to sunscreen for my 10 and 4 year old children. It isn’t oily and smells great! I also love that it is clear and not like some of the other sunblock sprays that spray a lotion type substance!
Hackettstown, NJ
I think this spray-on sunscreen works just as well for adults as it does for kids! I like the small sleek can. Easy to transport in your purse or bag for a picnic or day at the beach. Easy to apply and I like the light scent. Provides good protection and doesn’t come off in the water very easily.
Coudersport
Banana boat kids sunscreen is a great product to have. Ive used this brand since I was a kid, I haven't really tried any other brand. I love that you can get lotion or spray on and its still one of the most affordable i have seen out there.
Pinsonfork
Use this on my grandbabies. It does great and keeps them from getting sun burned. I recommend this product. Great product and great price.
Winter Haven
Keeps my red headed sun from getting burnt. Living in florida I have to be so careful with him. Just have to reapply every 1.5 hours
Ponoka
The ability to spray it on when my kids want to get running out the door is fantastic. Other brands I have found my kids get an allergic reaction to. Yes it met my expectations, great product helped avoid my kids getting burnt. Would I change it? Probably not
Riding Mountain, MB
If you havent tried spray on sunscreen for your kids you definitely need to!! So much easier then trying to squeeze it out of a tube and rub it in before they run away. It has great coverage and absorbs quickly since you dont get too much of it at once. Quick spray and the kids are off to play!