Banana Boat Kids Max Protect And Play Lotion Sunscreen With SPF 100

by Banana Boat

Our MAX Protect & Play Lotion SPF 100 Lotion for Kids provides our maximum lotion protection for active kids, protecting them from 99% of UVB rays. Ideal for a day at the beach or pool.

Product Features and Benefits:

• Broad-spectrum UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Won’t run Into your eyes
  • 4 fl. oz. tube
  • Pediatrician-tested
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

Inactive Ingredients: Water, hydrogenated polyisobutene, lauryl peg-8 dimethicone, butyloctyl salicylate, ethylhexyl palmitate, hydrated silica, cyclopentasiloxane, cyclohexasiloxane, retinyl palmitate (vitamin a), ascorbic acid (vitamin c), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), peg-8 dimethicone, sodium propoxyhydroxypropyl thiosulfate silica, octyldodecanol, silica, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, beeswax, disodium edta, microcrystalline wax, acrylates/c12-22 alkyl methacrylate copolymer, sodium chloride, polyethylene, stearoxy dimethicone, caprylyl glycol, benzyl alcohol, methylparaben, propylparaben.

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone;Octocrylene, Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (10%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (10%), Oxybenzone (6%). Inactive Ingredients: SD Alcohol 40-B, Isobutane, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), PEG-8 Dimethicone, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Octyldodecanol, Silica.

Why would you prefer banana boat sunscreen compared to others?
Did anyone else's child with sensitive skin have an allergic ration to this sunscreen
Has anyone else tried to make their own BBCREAM using some of this?
Start your review of Banana Boat Kids Max Protect And Play Lotion Sunscreen With SPF 100!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“No streak long day wear spreadsvery nicely I must say and the price is decent ” in 1 review
Clearwater, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Banana Boat Kids Max Protect And Play Lotion Sunscreen With SPF 100 Works well but you do have to apply on the kids several times, it’s not too water prof. I dig a spray bottle, it’s much easier to apply on the kids! This is more a play ground sunscreen not for the pool or beach.
Somerset
This is by far my favorite children's sunblock. Protects very well and doesn't leave behind greasy skin. We used it all summer and haven't had the slightest burn! 🔥
Grovetown, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Purchased this for my son before we went to the beach. I was excited to review this product when I got home. My first thought “this isn’t going to apply well”, because of how thick it was, but I was wrong. I applied it to his skin twice (before first exposure to the sun then again before we got to the beach) Safe to say it protected his skin 100% and we were on the beach for hours so I recommend this product 100% !
Tampa, FL
Genuinely love this as it is waterproof, pool proof, sweat proof, florida sun proof! All 3 of my children are very fair skinned in complexion, especially my oldest, even my step son has a very rich chocolate complexion like his daddy and can burn on his cheeks easily like the others. They love to go outside and play and get in the pool at their grandparents during the summer and so far i havent used any other sunscreen but this .
Park City, Kansas
We buy this brand because any other brand my kids sunburn with and they have super sensitive skin. They need the highest proof of sunscreen or they will burn. And banana boat gives the best coverage in my opinion, they have not got a sunburn using this product
Bethlehem, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I've always bused the banana boat brand so when I had my daughter I felt comfortable trusting this brand with her sun protection as well. This cream is very effective with a pleasant scent.
Kinston , NC
I absolutely Love this product. I have 2 children and a husband who have 2 colors, pale white and lobster red. They were cursed withe the Irish skin tone, as for me and my other 2 children, we've been blessed with the Greek/Indian skin tone, we burn once and tan for the rest of the season and hold the tan through out the year. I've tried many other high SPF sunscreens but none have worked as well as Banana boats. I buy the 100 SPF, I do use both the lotion and spray. I highly recommend this to anyone who has very fair family members as I do.Banana Boat Sport Performance Clear UltraMist Sunscreen Spray With PowerStay Technology
Apple Valley, CA
I buy this sunscreen every summer for my kids. We go through 5-6 tubes? (There are 4 of them!) My youngest has tons of crazy skin allergies and this has never bothered him! It spreads nicely and has a decent smell. My kids have not gotten sunburned using this sunscreen either.
Duncan, SC
This is my favorite sunscreen to use with my kids each year. I even use it! The coverage is spectacular, spf is appropriate, protects against UVA & UVB rays. Protects when we are playing in the backyard, riding in the Jeep, playing the the kiddie pool, or even at the beach.
I used this last summer and have to say I wasn't a big fan . it was very thick left her looking even more whiter then she was and when jumping in the pool washes off super fast and leaves a yuck film in the pool
Ask a question to the Influenster community...