BY BANANA BOAT

Pediatrician-tested Banana Boat UltraMist Kids Clear Sunscreen SPF 110 provides ultimate broad spectrum protection from the sun. The easy-to-use spray yields a continuous spray of clear, no-rub sunscreen that will protect your child's sensitive skin from the sun's UVA and UVB rays. Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation, the hypoallergenic sunscreen is water resistant for up to 80 minutes.

Active Ingredients: -Purpose. Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 10.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 10.0%, Oxybenzone 6.0% - Sunscreen.

Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Isobutane, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Mineral Oil, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Octyldodecanol, Retinyl Palmitate, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Propoxyhydroxypropyl Thiosulfate Silica, Fragrance.

Banana Boat Kids Max Protect And Play Clear UltraMist Continuous Sunscreen Spray  With SPF 110
Banana Boat Kids Max Protect And Play Clear UltraMist Continuous Sunscreen Spray With SPF 110
Buy on Amazon
  • "I love this spray it has such a nice smell to it and it much easier to use !!!" in 2 reviews
  • "I love this and buy it every time it goes on sale!" in 1 review
  • "The Banana boat works well enough and protects the skin from the sun however remember reapply and it is a little greasy so keep that in mind!" in 1 review
  • "Worked great protecting my little ones all day outside, would definitely recommend to others with pale children." in 1 review
Emily L.
West Des Moines
I use this for my family for full protection. We are always on the go and outside. I trust this product to keep my kids skin safe. I love that it is hypoallergenic and is water resistant (for 80 minutes). It also goes on clear so there is no white mess to clean up.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Great sunscreen. This works great and I only need to reapply maybe once to keep my boys good. The price is great for the use and product you get out of it. I bought at Walmart. I would recommend to others.
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL
This sunscreen is my go to sun protection allll summer long! I don't go anywhere without it. Love that it's spray on and isn't sticky at all. It smells good and what isn't better then 100 spf!!?!! I love that it's a clear spray and hypoallergenic. My whole family uses it and we stay protected from the sun all summer long! It's a little pricey because of the high spf. It's so worth it though and even better when I find a coupon!
Brittany K.
Princeton , WV
When selecting a sunscreen for myself and my children, I always make sure that it protects against harmful UVA and UVB lighting. I always select something that has a high SPF, which this does. I love how it smells and how it doesn't irritate my skin or my children's skin.
Dai'Shawn S.
I use this product on myself and my children. I absolutely love it becasue its in spray form so no creamy residue on my hands, and its sprays on clear so I can spray the kids spray myself and we are good to go!
Sml A.
Waterford, CA
Banana Boat kids sunscreen mist is a must in our family outdoors. Giving my kids the protection while they have fun in the hot summer days.it is uva and uvb of 100 maximum protection from sunburn or skin damage.
Anastasya V.
Panama City, FL
I have two little minions and they love the sun just as much as I do but unfortunately for us we burn easily. I trust Banana Boat to protect my children as much as I trust them to protect me. Goes on clear and protects for hours of fun in the sun.
Karla C.
I use this on my nephews when we take them to the pool and it works really well but they do end up only a little tan because they're rough-housers and it comes off a bit. But it does what it's supposed to!
Risa L.
Saint Robert, MO
This is the first thing we buy to start off summer ...and we buy a lot of it ! While we are a biracial/Hispanic family my boys get the worst sun burn year around so this is a staple in our household and I just like the reliability that comes with this brand ... I aware when he goes without it we definitely regret it
Rishelly v.
Fort Irwin, CA
I recently moved to the dessert in California so anyone who knows this heat knows your child needs protection of their skin. This gives great protection smells great and is affordable I will keep buying for it's amazing 100spf protection and easy application.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Does this work well?
lizeth c.
san jose, CA
Do they sell at costco
Sarah R.
Darlington, MD
How many kinds are there?