BY BANANA BOAT

Provides Our Maximum Spray Protection From Sunburn And Skin Damage By Providing&Nbsp;Broad Spectrum&Nbsp;Uva/Uvb Protection. This Formula Is Gentle And Water Resistant To Keep Up With Active Children. It Goes On Easily For Kid-Friendly Coverage In A Clear, No Rub Spray - It's Our "Struggle-Free" Application. Ideal For Pool/Beach Won't Run Into Eyes Easy Twist&Nbsp;And Lock Cap Hypoallergenic Pediatrician Tested Made In Usa see more...

Banana Boat Kids Kids Max Protect & Play Continuous Spray Sunscreen
  • "I love this spray it has such a nice smell to it and it much easier to use !!!" in 2 reviews
  • "Worked great protecting my little ones all day outside, would definitely recommend to others with pale children." in 1 review
  • "The Banana boat works well enough and protects the skin from the sun however remember reapply and it is a little greasy so keep that in mind!" in 1 review
  • "I love this and buy it every time it goes on sale!" in 1 review
Hillary C.
Galt, CA
This Banana boat Ultramist clear spray SPF 100 sunscreen is a lifesaver when you have babies in the summertime! If you have ever tried to lube up a baby in the sun, she they are hot and tired you understand. With this product, you whip it out, spray it on, and it IS an ultra fine mist, !so being SPF 100 you cannot u der do anything. It is all around a great bargain, easy to use and I would highly recommend it.
Amber A.
Kuna, ID
My oldest is very fair skinned and when we go outside for any amount of time he always gets pink- with the Banana Boat kids he doesn't even begin to turn pink! The spray is so easy to use and a lot less messy than the lotions.

* I do suggest spraying it on your hand and then wiping it on faces though- instead of spraying. It doesn't get inhaled or in their eyes.
cassie g.
Bought this for myself & my two littles for our family vacation to Disney World. We applied 2-3 times in a whole 12-14 hour day & although we got red we did not have the typical sunburnt symptoms. Extremely impressed & pleased with this product & highly recommend! If it can withstand the hot blazing Florida sun, there isn't anything this product can't handle.
Meg P.
I use this even as an adult because I'm super fair and burn really easily. I picked mine up at Walmart (I think it was cheapest there). As long as I was good about reapplying it (I need to work on that), it was great. The spray packaging was great. Only thing that rubbed me the wrong way? The scent. Spray sunscreens usually smell awful, but what can you do?
Tiffany D.
North Bend, OR
I love this sunscreen spray because it is so quick and easy to put on my children. I just keep it in the pocket of our bag that we use when we go to the park or the beach and we spray it on real quick once we get there before they play. It keeps them from burning and we are super pale, easy to burn type people. :) I highly recommend this sunscreen.
Jeanette M.
I bought this for my grand babies and love it, they loved the it wasn't a lotion, I love the protection and it sprays on clear. Just spray and play. It didn't leave a greasy film on them, no chasing them around to put sunscreen on them, they thought it was kind of fun that they were getting a spray put on. them. I highly recommend if you got kids.
Vika S.
I like this sunscreen because it a nice and relatively thin consistency plus it protects my kids from a lot of sun burning and aching while playing at the beach or just out on a sunny day. I like to have this on my hands anytime I'm out in cause, hands are always exposed to the sun and they are fastest so I do what I can to prevent that
kayy b.
Buffalo, NY
I use this sunscreen spray on my children and it does a great job. I can buy it at any retail/grocery store. it met all my expectations very well and I will keep buying banana boat for as log as I can. I would definitely recommend this is everyone who has children. it's much easier to spray them than to fight them with the lotion!
Courtney B.
Zanesville, OH
Have always used banana boat sunscreen ever since I was a child. My neice and nephew always get lathered in the lotion form so we thought we would try the spray out. Was very disappointed as to how they still received a sunburn after multiple times of reapplying. Very easy to apply but would suggest sticking to the lotion form.
Brandy H.
Clay City, KY
Since both of my kids are extremely fair skinned and freckled I use this product every year. It has a nice colorful package and is a bargain for the price. It helps to keep them from burning until they start to tan. I still use it even after they tan. I love this product and don't believe that they could do any better.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Does this work well?
Sarah R.
Darlington, MD
How many kinds are there?