BY BANANA BOAT #2 in Body Sunscreen

Powerful Protection in a Gentle Spray.

For moms searching for that perfect sunscreen that’s gentle on kids’ skin, yet powerful enough to provide powerful protection, Banana Boat has a solution. The only alcohol-free, tear-free, sting-free kids' clear spray!
Convenience meets protection.

Features and Benefits:

• Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Water-resistant for up to 80 minutes
  • Sting-free and tear-free – so no painful distractions
  • Alcohol-free helps to avoid irritation and dryness, even on sensitive skin
  • Goes on invisible

• Does this tend to sting you have been in the sun and reap...2 Answers
  • Does this actually work well? 2 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
So this sunscreen is my go to, for the summer season! It's 50 spf is awesome for my kids. A couple of them are pale so it keeps them from burning. Also, you can find it in Walmart, Kmart, dollar general, and online. It goes on smoothe and doesn't cake up or feel slimy and oily. It lasts for a while too, you don't have to keep re-applying. It also smells great too, which I love! It's very affordable and simple to use. Would definitely recommend to all momma's out there, or anyone taking children out in the sun ☀️
Kaitlyn C.
Carbondale , PA
I use this on my toddler. We love that it isn’t sticky especially while at the beach. A lot of times you sunblock up and it’s sticky and then the sand sticks to you even worse and my toddler doesn’t like that all. I love the sprays versus the lotions as well. I do wish it came in a color though so I can make sure I have gotten all of her up the best. We use it on her head as well and it makes our hair nasty which is a problem with any sunblock so I do wish there a product was created to better treat the tops of kids heads and their hair.
Alison J.
Arcadia
I always use Banana Boat spray on my kids. It has great coverage and doesn’t sting their sensitive skin. I have not had any breakthrough burns using this product. It lasts through swimming and playing outside without reapplying several times. The smell is good and my kids don’t fuss when I apply as much as with a lotion! Although they still prefer a stick for the face....which I also use Banana Boat brand!
Andy R.
Lexington, NC
I think banana boat is always my go to for outside sunscreen all together. I mean the entire brand was made to protect you from the Sun. It works better than most and has a unique smell that sticks with it's products that remind you of the beach it's self. The product doesn't wash off easy and it has a clear sheen on this particular product. I love it.
Alyssa C.
Lakeside , OR
This is by far the best sunblock in the world it sprays on so easy no BC residue or left on your skin Ray and you can't even tell it's on even in the water and it's waterproof for up to two and a half hours all my kids use this and even my six month old I would recommend this to any of my friends and I will continue to use only this product
Victoria H.
Spring Valley, CA
I love this spray product! I have a 5 year old and he only lasts about 30 seconds during sun screen application before he tries to run off into the water, so traditional cram sunscreens was a battle. With this spray though, I can apply it super quick and rub it in fast so he can get going. It’s a lifesaver and fits right in my baby bag!
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
My thought process with buying this product that says "kids" is that it is geared to those that have kids. I've never taken the time to see if it is actually more sensitive to the skin of those younger, but to this day, neither of my boys have had a problem using this product. Great smell, great product. Will continue to use.
Amanda O.
Hanahan
My kids all have olive complexion so they do not burn easy but skin cancer does run in my family so I make them use sunscreen to go outside during the summer for the protection and I have always bought this brand and try to get the highest SPF when available but I will say that this is a very good brand and product to use during the summer with your kids!!
Kendra W.
Duluth, MN
I use this on both of my toddlers and my baby all summer every summer to protect them from the sun and let me tell you it works wonders! I've tried many other brands and banana boat has been by far the best fit for my littles and their skin type! It works for hours on end and it's easy to spray and apply! It's not time consuming just spray, rub in, and go. It also smells great and is alcohol free which Is awesome! All three of my kids have sensitive skin and have had bad break outs from other brands but not once have they had a rash from banana boat!
Irena L.
Product works but is not my usual go to company. My daughter seems happy with it but we have noticed that it didnt work as well as our other sunscreen. We have also tried the adult one and got similar results and we got burned a bit. Id say it doesnt last as long as others and you need to reapply it more often
Jennifer C.
Does this sting if it gets in your child's eyes?
Kelly-Lynn D.
Lazo, BC
How well does spray work on kids co pared to cream? Is it ok for the skin no burning or chemical irritations because it's a spray ? Curious about sprays over creams for babies
Wensalee B.
Does this tend to sting you have been in the sun and reapply?
Samantha F.
Macomb, IL
Does this actually work well?