BY BANANA BOAT #3 in Body Sunscreen

Powerful Protection in a Gentle Spray.

For moms searching for that perfect sunscreen that’s gentle on kids’ skin, yet powerful enough to provide powerful protection, Banana Boat has a solution. The only alcohol-free, tear-free, sting-free kids' clear spray!
Convenience meets protection.

• How well does spray work on kids co pared to cream? Is it ok for ...3 Answers
  • Does this tend to sting you have been in the sun and reapply?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
So this sunscreen is my go to, for the summer season! It's 50 spf is awesome for my kids. A couple of them are pale so it keeps them from burning. Also, you can find it in Walmart, Kmart, dollar general, and online. It goes on smoothe and doesn't cake up or feel slimy and oily. It lasts for a while too, you don't have to keep re-applying. It also smells great too, which I love! It's very affordable and simple to use. Would definitely recommend to all momma's out there, or anyone taking children out in the sun ☀️
Kait C.
Carbondale , PA
I use this on my toddler. We love that it isn’t sticky especially while at the beach. A lot of times you sunblock up and it’s sticky and then the sand sticks to you even worse and my toddler doesn’t like that all. I love the sprays versus the lotions as well. I do wish it came in a color though so I can make sure I have gotten all of her up the best. We use it on her head as well and it makes our hair nasty which is a problem with any sunblock so I do wish there a product was created to better treat the tops of kids heads and their hair.
Carli™ B.
High Point, NC
Putting sunscreen on children and letting it dry before running outside to hit the beach is nothing short of a rodeo. It's like trying to catch a greased hog.
This stuff makes it INFINITELY easier. I can fully and confidently 'screen down a toddler in less than a minute. Another minute or so and it's nearly dried.
This makes me a WHOLE lot less ill about it all, which, in turn, helps me not scream at my kids.
Boom. A better mom because of this stuff.

My children thank you, Banana Boat.
Alison J.
Arcadia
I always use Banana Boat spray on my kids. It has great coverage and doesn’t sting their sensitive skin. I have not had any breakthrough burns using this product. It lasts through swimming and playing outside without reapplying several times. The smell is good and my kids don’t fuss when I apply as much as with a lotion! Although they still prefer a stick for the face....which I also use Banana Boat brand!
Sophana S.
Sumner
I love this brand of sunscreen for my family. My son is very pale and burns easily without sunscreen but he hates when I apply lotion on him so having the continuous spray action is really great! I usually opt for a higher SPF but this one works well enough for those days where it’s not so sunny out. We live in Washington state so we only wear this out at the lake or pool.
Alyssa C.
Lakeside , OR
This is by far the best sunblock in the world it sprays on so easy no BC residue or left on your skin Ray and you can't even tell it's on even in the water and it's waterproof for up to two and a half hours all my kids use this and even my six month old I would recommend this to any of my friends and I will continue to use only this product
Victoria H.
Spring Valley, CA
I love this spray product! I have a 5 year old and he only lasts about 30 seconds during sun screen application before he tries to run off into the water, so traditional cram sunscreens was a battle. With this spray though, I can apply it super quick and rub it in fast so he can get going. It’s a lifesaver and fits right in my baby bag!
Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
My thought process with buying this product that says "kids" is that it is geared to those that have kids. I've never taken the time to see if it is actually more sensitive to the skin of those younger, but to this day, neither of my boys have had a problem using this product. Great smell, great product. Will continue to use.
Irena L.
Product works but is not my usual go to company. My daughter seems happy with it but we have noticed that it didnt work as well as our other sunscreen. We have also tried the adult one and got similar results and we got burned a bit. Id say it doesnt last as long as others and you need to reapply it more often
Meaghan-Marie L.
I’ve got Snow White porcelain skin and a family history of skin cancer
So I need to take care of it. I’ve been using banana boat my entire life, I’ve tried other brands but, doesn’t seem to work near as well. (Usually end up burning with other brands)
Also this is sensitive skin friendly
Kelly-Lynn D.
Lazo, BC
How well does spray work on kids co pared to cream? Is it ok for the skin no burning or chemical irritations because it's a spray ? Curious about sprays over creams for babies
Wensalee B.
Does this tend to sting you have been in the sun and reapply?