Banana Boat Kids  Dri-Blok SPF 30 Sunblock Lotion For Children 6 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle uploaded by Abby M.

Banana Boat Kids Dri-Blok SPF 30 Sunblock Lotion For Children 6 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle

BY BANANA BOAT

Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Panton Vermont
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't have any children of my own but I do have friends with children. I live near the water and sometimes when we have sudden visits we take the children to the water and let them splash around. The sun can be brutal at times and since the visits are sometimes sudden I purchased this sunblock to have for the children because I know that some sunscreens aren't very good for children's skin. It works perfectly.
Cat C.
Cat C.
Have been using this product on my son since he was a toddler. He's now 10 and we always have a bottle in the cupboard as I apply it on him daily for school. Recess can harm their skin and this product helps my son from getting sun burn and heat rash. It doesn't leave a bad smell and is easy to apply as my son is autistic and most products and smells bother and irritate him. I recommend this.
Sally L.
Sally L.
Walpole, MA
I didn't see my usual brand of sunblock for my kids so I took a chance on Banana Boat's Kids Dri-Blok SPF 30. It was easy to apply, rapidly absorbed into skin, no oily or greasy feel after application so that sand did not stick to them (great when they're building/digging in the sand at the beach). I now recommend this product to all my friends and family.
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Decatur, IL
It is EXTREMELY thick and takes a lot of time to rub in. I was using it on myself so it wasn't a big deal but I know if I was using it on a child it would have been a bigger deal because I'm sure they would have gotten tired of waiting for it to rub in. Also, when swimming it looked white in the water on my skin.
klarissa m.
klarissa m.
Merced, CA
This is great for the kids. The only negative thing i have to say is that it's a cream and not a spray, its a lot more messier than a spray. It works really good and smells so nice too. I got my sister hooked on it, its l she guys now for het daughter. She's also very happy with the product.
Kyla M.
Kyla M.
Bogalusa, LA
The bottle just reminds me of summer, the scent, the beach, the water, the fun. Your skin is the most important organ of the body so why not take care of it. That's why I use it on my child,he has somewhat sensitive skin so he has to use sun screen daily. I just wouldn't buy anything else.
Whitney M.
Whitney M.
Massena, NY
I've use this product on my child for a few years now. It does meet my expectations, just like my child she has very sensitive skin and it never gets her any reaction you do have to reapply but that's like with every sunscreen and I do keep buying this product so it does work well
Monique S.
Monique S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I love the smell and effectiveness of this sunblock lotion by Banana Boat. It is gentle on the skin, however it burns a bit when it gets in the eyes. The pricing seems adequate and the packaging is attractive. I would recommend this and I will likely purchase this again.
Joana S.
Joana S.
Corona, CA
I had this around for my youngest sibling and I had to use it as I forgot my sunscreen at home when we were at a beach in Mexico. It's still very protective overall and I didn't get any burns or anything like that. It was very cheap at Walmart and I will be buying again.
Marianna R.
Marianna R.
Shirley, NY
This sunscreen is great for kids. Goes on dry non greasy feeling. Sun block protection was great lasted after going in the water. Very colorful packaging. But, what it claims to do it definitely did. Will purchase again. Great product. Very reasonable in price.