BY BANANA BOAT

One touch spray for quick, easy coverage! This ultra gentle fragrance-free formula is pediatrician tested and clinically tested to be mild to kid's skin and eyes. And with patented AvoTriplex technology it protects in 3 ways: Against sunburn with UVB...

• Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?16 Answers
  • how good is this sunscreen coverage is spray and water is...1 Answers
  • IS THERE A CERTAIN AGE FOR INFANTS TO WEAR THIS PRODUCT B...4 Answers
Banana Boat Kids Continuous Spray Sunscreen, SPF 50+, Fragrance Free, Water Resistant, 6 Oz + Yes to Tomatoes Moisturizing Single Use Mask
Brenden N.
Cheverly, MD
I use kids sunscreen because my skin is very sensitive. Upon my research if your skin is sensitive kids sunscreen is good for you. Think about it, we have to protect the children. They’re skin is more sensitive than ours! Hahaha. Banana Boat is a favorite of mine FOREVER
LaShaundrea W.
I bought this for my son last year during the summer time. We were going to a lot of different beaches and being in different pools with different pool cleaners. In some instances I had to reapply during the pool time and maybe once at a beach trip
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
This will only last and hour in the Florida sun. Go check lawsuits against this company. On vacation with 2 other families. We reapplied every hour. The ones that used this burnt to a crisp. Including my 2 yr old and myself!! Never again. All they offered me was a new bottle.. Coppertone sport and wet skin work perfectly. Update. I Have seen even more complaints on this. If I can find a photo I will show you just how bad we burned. My kid was rhe color of a coke can. Their sport lotion is rhe only one that works.
Sapeer Z.
valley village
This is a good product! Are usually get it in the shade 70! I totally recommend this! Packaging is cute for kids! It sprays very nicely and smoothly on! I totally recommend you to get this it is such an amazing product!
Brenda C.
Deer Park, TX
My son loves to swim. He says he is a fish, and he has very light skin so he burns. I fkund this and i gave it a try spray on it is betted then putting it with your hands. It last up to one hour in the water. Of course he come out darker but not sunburned. I would buy it again.
krista b.
Bremerton, WA
I buy a few of these sprays every summer. It's so easy and quick to spray my kiddo down with it in the morning or whenever. I pack one around in my backpack for summer day trips. I always have one in our camper and stored at my moms house. When we have our annual family camp out I have all the littles line up in the morning and can get all 10 of them done just like that.
Carrie A.
Paragould , AR
This is my favorite foe my boys I even tell my 17 yr put it on pls he doesn't it with no complaints. I love the spf and that u can spray all over kids wearing goggles constantly going under water and after a day in sun and yes we do re apply everyone is burn free this is a top product highly suggest picking this up and keeping it stocked it comes in a 2 pack or 3
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
This is truly a great sun care product. It applies so smoothly and evenly. It can be used for all family members. ,gentle enough for little kids. Longlasting Formula can be used on sensitive skin. I purchased mine at Walgreens which makes it so convenient to buy. It is no more expensive than other brands on the market. I highly recommend this product.
Carla C.
Beaufort , SC
This sunscreen makes it so easy to use in my daughter. Love it, plus my daughter loves it. I always try to look for the highest one to make sure she is completely safe.
Kanesha B.
Lamar
This sunscreen works best for my kids. My girls have sensitive skin and break out easy and this sunscreen has never made them do that. It covers them nicely and they have never gotten a sunburn while wearing this.
Natalie M.
Sterling Hts, MI
Do you like the spray or the lotion better for little kids?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
This product works
Nina V.
Crescent City, CA
Is the formula really different then the adult version?
Sandi W.
Bellflower, CA
Is it made with hypoallergenic ingredients?
Kristin R.
Is this a safe sunscreen option for children?

Amazon