Banana Boat For Men Triple Defense UltraMist Clear Spray Sunscreen With SPF 50 uploaded by Jennifer G.

BY BANANA BOAT

Banana Boat For Men Triple Defense Continuous Spray Sunscreen 50+ Clear UltraMist. It is formulated for men's unique sun care needs. The triple defense sunscreen with active protect technology provides heavy-duty Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection that kicks in and stays strong when the sun's rays are most intense, combats odor even while sweating, and contains aloe and Vitamin E. Invisible clear spray. Lightweight, absorbs quickly on skin. Helps prevent sunburn.

• Whats the difference between mens and regular?3 Answers
Sarah W.
Everett, WA
The First time I put this on my husband, We both came to the same conclusion that this was now going to be his new "Go To" Sunscreen!! For one, We loved how easy it was to use, how fine and easy the mist sprayed out, And how it didn't leave the skin feeling sticky!! And besides being waterproof, which was cool, we loved that it lasted and really helped against getting Sun burned!! This is definitely now a Must have in our Summer beach bag!!
Arnae F.
Pearland, TX
This sunblock worked pretty good for my husband. Being of a darker complexion he thought he didn't need sunscreen until we went on a trip and I forced him to put on one that wasn't that great and he got sunburn. Needless to say that one episode of sunburn helped push my point and he purchased this one himself. And alas! No sunburn!
Kelly B.
Colonia, NJ
This product says its for men but that doesn't mean anything, it is literally sunscreen so anyone can use it. So i will say that having it say "For Men" is stupid but i do use this product all the time. I like it because to has a high SPF and is fairly affordable.
Lexy B.
Port Richey, FL
Very share and light, way easier for men especially which have no patience and rubbing in the lotion. They'd rather burn then do all the work so this is a perfect way to keep my man protected from the sun.
Hannah L.
Salem, OR
If you're on the hunt for a sunscreen that is easy to use and doesn't have that "sunscreen smell", look no further! This product worked great for my husband on our honeymoon cruise. Quick and easy to apply and smelt like a nice cologne. We picked it up at our local Target along with our other cruise essentials. Would definitely recommend to any guy who is reluctant to rubbing on goopy lotion.
Dylan C.
Larose, LA
This product truly works, it is one of the best that I have ever used. I feel as if it is very affective, I never leave the beach with a hurting burn. I get this item form a local target at a wonderful price, well worth it! This sunscreen also does not do like others and leave you with a sticky feeling, WORTH IT!
Rebecca R.
The hardest part of remembering to wear sunscreen, is getting past remembering how hard it is to apply it on yourself without assistance. With this mist, you no longer have to hesitate or look around for someone to rub sunscreen on you. This mist goes on even and really protects against the evil rays.
Leijai H.
OK so I go to this festival every year called vans warped tour it goes from 11 in the morning to 9 at night it's out side during the summer (obviously or I wouldn't be using sunscreen haha) anyways I use it once MAYBE twice during the day and after the festival is over no sun burn just really tan!
Amanda B.
ZUNI, VA
My husband uses this. he lays asphalt for a living so the sun is always beating down on his neck especially. It really brings out the Indian in him but is not good for his skin to have raw exposure. this product is easy for him to use while he's at work and withstands the sweat etc..
Tom T.
Scent would be considered more "mainly" than the original bottle, and it doesn't linger after wear; however, I just bought this because it was on sale. Does what it needs to do, which is protect myself from the sun. Remember that with sprays, you still have to rub in the product in order to make it work.
Katie W.
Belleville, IL
Whats the difference between mens and regular?

Kohl's