Banana Boat® for Men Triple Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen Lotion 2 fl. oz. Tube

BY BANANA BOAT

Recommended as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen by the Skin Cancer Foundation. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
George T.
George T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This gentle sunscreen has a heavenly (and all natural!) scent, is entirely free of all synthetics, leaves your skin delightfully supple and fresh! I also use it on my baby's bottom when it gets burnt on occasion and soap starts stinging. This sunscreen is so gentle that it does not sting! The best thing is that EACH ingredient is entirely natural, and this is a non-toxic, very safe product. I love Banana Boats's skin care products and their non-toxic, all-natural ingredients! This is head and shoulders above anything else I have ever used for my skin. I would only make one suggestion to Banana Boat -- to use different color and shape containers for their products. Banana Boat is the only brand I use now, and all my bottles on the dresser look the same. Making it necessary every time to read the product name as I pick it up!
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Somers Point, NJ
I used to use spray-on sunscreen but they can be really oily & messy. This sunscreen is not greasy & doesn't have a heavy odor. I kayak a lot in the summer so I need something "sweat resistant & water resistant"; this is both. I reapply if I go underwater but I've been lazy & not reapplied & it still worked (I wouldn't recommend being lazy that way!). It doesn't make your skin feel like it's encased in a slimy bag. Of course the most important thing, it blocks UVA/UVB rays & keeps me from getting sunburned!
Sharleen G.
Sharleen G.
San Francisco, CA
This is such a good product I would assume. I wouldn't actually know because I'm not allow to use it because as the brand states its only meant for men. Apparently as a female I am too delicate for it's incredible strength. I might break a nail if I was to apply it so Ill just leave it to the men to test it out.
munazza c.
munazza c.
Georgetown, TX
I purchased this product for my husband who works outdoor and for my son's who play sports. we all are very highly satisfied with this product. it stayed on while they played outdoor and my husband was very well protected from this product. yes i will continue to purchase this product.
Sophie H.
Sophie H.
Madison, NH
I burn really easy so sunscreen in an essential, I love the size of this product it put it in my bag and it doesn't take up too much room. It also works very well, it's not to strong that it blocks my the sun completely, it still always for me to get that tan without that burn.
Monica M.
Monica M.
Atlanta, GA
I bought this sunscreen for my husband. We have used it up. The product lasts for a long time (a few months of medium use). The sunscreen smells good and goes on well. It does not leave a very greasy residue. However, it washes off pretty fast so you need to reapply often.
Tiff A.
Tiff A.
I love this sunscreen it definitely is great for a day on the beach or swimming in the pool. This product has never left me doubtful at all. This is probably the only sunscreen I know that works so great. Nothing needs to be improved I love it and will keep buying it !
My daughter has very fair skin and burns very easily. I normally have to spray her down every 15 mins with sunscreen to protect her skin but using this product I only have to spray her down every 45 minutes. My daughter has not had a burn yet and I'm loving it!
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
New York, Ny
I hate the fact it's only for men cause I believe this would influence women just as much but maybe it's extremely strong I don't know . Although , it seems like it can work good I don't know I'm not a guy to even know this but , try it out and see if it works
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Saint Martinville, LA
Love the smell of banana boat I always use this product when I can find it available where I shop at I also find this product to be very affective and gentle I have used this product before I burn easy so always have to have some sunscreen when out in the sun