BY BANANA BOAT

Banana boat triple defense sunscreen lotion for men SPF 30. Banana boat sunscreen for men will provide you with heavy duty sun protection while also combating odor, even while you are sweating. Active protect provides you with technology that kicks in when the sun's at its strongest and you need it most.  This banana boat triple defense sunscreen for men also will hydrate your skin with aloe and vitamin E while providing you with a manly scent.

Buy on Amazon
Bernadette T.
I really like using this brand, they sell a good variety of sunscreen. I purchase for my lil tribe( one for my hunny, one for my kiddos, an one for myself). I love that they have a continuous spray, it makes applying so much easier for the kiddos.
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
Me and my husband both have used this sunscreen when we go on cruises! I love that it does not make skin sticky. It also smells good. Plus it does a great job protecting from the sun.
Autumn F.
Worked well on my vacation at the beach. Did a fairly good job protecting my extremely sensitive skin. It didn't last after the water which is why I got sunburn. I had to apply this product frequently to avoid further burns. Overall it worked pretty good.
Megan C.
Pflugerville, TX
I am one of those people who don't tan at all! I will lather this up before I got outside in the summer all the time! Living in TX we have some pretty hot summers so this is much needed! Great price, does the job and I would buy it again!
Jessica W.
Waco, TX
Love this brand has a freaky smell! And doesn't look oily on you skin! And has great protection for your skin! I always rise this when it comes to protection for my skin. Packagingis fine. I don't see any room for improvment. I love the spray bottle especially but the lotion is really good for after or before tanning.
Lori N.
Denver, CO
Have used Banana Boat for several years, as it covers well, especially for kids. Too harsh for faces for kids, though. If they sweat, and get in their eyes, it burns terribly. Price is ok, could be cheaper. I will buy again, only because it keeps the kids from getting burnt
Harley G.
Sneedville, TN
I don't think SPF 30 is enough. Sunscreen is very important. Skin aging process increases when you go outside without SPF. Men need to think about this too. I think this product is disappointing. I would not buy it again because of the little SPF.
George T.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This gentle sunscreen has a heavenly (and all natural!) scent, is entirely free of all synthetics, leaves your skin delightfully supple and fresh! I also use it on my baby's bottom when it gets burnt on occasion and soap starts stinging. This sunscreen is so gentle that it does not sting! The best thing is that EACH ingredient is entirely natural, and this is a non-toxic, very safe product. I love Banana Boats's skin care products and their non-toxic, all-natural ingredients! This is head and shoulders above anything else I have ever used for my skin. I would only make one suggestion to Banana Boat -- to use different color and shape containers for their products. Banana Boat is the only brand I use now, and all my bottles on the dresser look the same. Making it necessary every time to read the product name as I pick it up!
Elizabeth R.
Somers Point, NJ
I used to use spray-on sunscreen but they can be really oily & messy. This sunscreen is not greasy & doesn't have a heavy odor. I kayak a lot in the summer so I need something "sweat resistant & water resistant"; this is both. I reapply if I go underwater but I've been lazy & not reapplied & it still worked (I wouldn't recommend being lazy that way!). It doesn't make your skin feel like it's encased in a slimy bag. Of course the most important thing, it blocks UVA/UVB rays & keeps me from getting sunburned!
Pretty Aihh K.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is the best spray sunscreen I've used. The scent is fresh and crisp. I was surprised by how light the product is and how quickly it evaporates. It does not spray on heavy or creamy and make you look wet and slick like some other brands. So long as you're not sweating before you put it on it only takes a few seconds to evaporate and you're left protected and feeling smooth (not sticky at all).

I use this everyday, all day at the beach and have yet to be burnt when following the application instructions to the T (re-apply every 2 hours, after swimming/sweating & toweling off, etc.)