BY BANANA BOAT

Banana Boat Faces Plus Sunscreen Stick SPF 30 offers quick protection for those vulnerable spots—eyes, nose, lips and face. It’s ideal for under makeup. Look good and know you’re covered. Great for sensitive spots.

Features: Very Water Resistant Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection NET WT .55 OZ (15.6g) - SPF 30

Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
This is a classic! “faces” by banana boat ya been around for a longs while, because I’ve been using it since I was a child. Well over 25 years! It does its job and protects your facial features from damaging sun. Just make sure to reapply after 90 mins. Only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5, it’s a little heavy and greasy, maybe not the best choice for oily/acne prone/sensitive skin.
Molly B.
Ironton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this on my two toddlers every single summer for their face it’s so easy to use especially because they are toddlers and are on the go so I just take the stick and rub it really fast on their face and they are good to go. It’s affordable and effective I recommend and definitely will be buying again
Melissa J.
Long Beach, CA
I never leave home without it in my bag, I put it on under my makeup even when my makeup has spf, it's lightly scented and rubs on well, everyone should carry this with them especially moms with kiddos, I also use it on my ears when my hair is up.
Sandra M.
Leaves a bit behind o f a white cast but absorbs in a bit. Great value and effective! Bought at Meijer on sale. It is quite effective when I am running and doesn’t make my eyes burn. Would buy again!
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ʜ.
Flomaton
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only sunscreen stick I’ve ever used on my face. My skin is very sensitive and this sunscreen is gentle and doesn’t clog my pores. I definitely recommend it for people with super sensitive skin.
J3🌸 🌺.
Staten island
The stick makes it possible to apply sunscreen on the face without getting it in eyes. Usually buy it in target or cvs. Yes totally got my money’s worth. Very effective especially with young children’s would buy again. Love the spray ones so I don’t have to get my hands dirty
Amy P.
Sheffield, AL
I love using a SPF stick on my face. I prefer to use that over a spray for the facial area. It has worked for me every time I use it! Def the price, which isn’t pricy at all.
Emily R.
This product is wonderful, not only for kids, but also adults. It is a great way to keep sunscreen on your face without having to get lotion on your hands. It is great when at the beach, keeping the sand off. The roll on is definitely the way to go for all ages.
Christy P.
Athens, AL
Overall this product done what it was supposed to....my husband works in construction so he's constantly in the sun and he used this particular product for his nose lol....
Kendall M.
Noblesville, IN
This product is very easy to use, however you have to be very careful when you apply it. If you do not make sure that you cover your entire face, it is very easy to get burnt along the hairline and the edges of your face. It works great for sensitive skin though!