Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Vasny M.
This sunscreen is like any other sunscreen . It does not last a long time and if you are going swimming after a while of being in the water the product completely washes off. Despite the fact that it only had SPF 23 which you need more protection and durability of you're going to be out and about. I do have to say it's not heavy or oily on the skin which is good.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I'm currently using this sunsreen for the summer, i love how it smells, it somehow reminds me of the sun. It actually leave a cool sensation on my skin when i use. However i recommend for light sun exposure and it does not provide as much protection as i would want.
Nathalie G.
Manchester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are use this on the face because I don’t like to use the spray on the face needed to my kids works really well never seem to have an issue blends in without issue definitely works well
Harley C.
Summersville, WV
Coming from Florida, sunblock is a must year round! I use this product every time I go to the beach and I’ve never had my face get sunburnt. And over all it doesn’t feel greasy like normal sunblock!
Rabia J.
Melbourne
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have just used it once. It was good so far. If you use it on your hands it will give you a bit of a greasy feel but to the face and arms it does not.
alysha k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! Keeps my face free from getting a sunburn and doesn't leave it feel greasy. Highly recommend this product
Nicole G.
Absolutely love this product! Goes on so smoothly and my skin never felt oily. I have purchased this product multiple times. Packaging was nice and simple and I purchased it from target and have also purchased at Walmart. I would definitely by this product again and recommend to family and friends.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the second best sunscreen in my opinion. My whole life either my mom purchased this one or coppertone. It covers great and doesn’t wash off when you go in the water.
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Leonarda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good sunblock, doesn't have a weird smell and it spreads on your skin evenly and you don't have to re apply a lot