Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.

BY BANANA BOAT

Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I am a huge sunscreen freak. I live in Florida so I have to wear sunscreen whenever I go outside. Especially if I'm going out for longer than 5 minutes to get the mail. In 10 minutes, I have gotten a very bad sunburn on my neck on my chest and arms because I did not apply enough sunscreen. Remember, always apply sunscreen before going outside it is very important
Alissa A.
Love their products been using them since I was little it's the only type of sunscreen and tanning oil brand I'll use
Zehra N.
Jubail
love it so much. Its so soothing and can be woren under makeup. Super effective i love it.
Nathalie G.
Manchester, NH
Are use this on the face because I don’t like to use the spray on the face needed to my kids works really well never seem to have an issue blends in without issue definitely works well
Harley C.
Summersville, WV
Coming from Florida, sunblock is a must year round! I use this product every time I go to the beach and I’ve never had my face get sunburnt. And over all it doesn’t feel greasy like normal sunblock!
Rabia J.
Melbourne
I have just used it once. It was good so far. If you use it on your hands it will give you a bit of a greasy feel but to the face and arms it does not.
alysha k.
Love this! Keeps my face free from getting a sunburn and doesn't leave it feel greasy. Highly recommend this product
Nicole G.
Absolutely love this product! Goes on so smoothly and my skin never felt oily. I have purchased this product multiple times. Packaging was nice and simple and I purchased it from target and have also purchased at Walmart. I would definitely by this product again and recommend to family and friends.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
This is the second best sunscreen in my opinion. My whole life either my mom purchased this one or coppertone. It covers great and doesn’t wash off when you go in the water.
Jazmine R.