Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Rabia J.
Melbourne
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have just used it once. It was good so far. If you use it on your hands it will give you a bit of a greasy feel but to the face and arms it does not.
alysha k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! Keeps my face free from getting a sunburn and doesn't leave it feel greasy. Highly recommend this product
Nicole G.
Absolutely love this product! Goes on so smoothly and my skin never felt oily. I have purchased this product multiple times. Packaging was nice and simple and I purchased it from target and have also purchased at Walmart. I would definitely by this product again and recommend to family and friends.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the second best sunscreen in my opinion. My whole life either my mom purchased this one or coppertone. It covers great and doesn’t wash off when you go in the water.
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Leonarda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good sunblock, doesn't have a weird smell and it spreads on your skin evenly and you don't have to re apply a lot
Cymia E.
Salem
This is an amazing product. I use this almost all the time. I got my sister into using this product. Would recommend to anyone.
Teresa K.
Neptune, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I try to only use all natural products but unfortunately when it comes to sunscreen, brand-names will only do the job. The stuff smells amazing and I've never gotten burned while using it. I will continue to purchase.
Parita S.
A great product..

easily available..

affordable..

Absorbs easily in skin...

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Trudy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gentle enough for the face to not cause breakouts but still gives enough protection so my face doesn't burn and I end up looking like Rudolf.