Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Stephanie M.
Newark, CA
I frequently use Banana Boat Faces. I can't use regular sunscreen on my face. This special formula for faces works nicely. It isn't greasy. It's never caused me to break out. I find that to do have to reapply it throughout the day.
Michele T.
Bensalem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome scent. Great coverage for your face. Reasonably priced. My only con is if you have a sensitive face don't use this. It didn't make anyone in my family break out but a friend did.
Sanaa B.
Dearborn
I get a very bad sunburn during the summer, and banana boat is the only sunscreen that actually protects my face without having to wear an annoying sun hat during the summer.
darcy l.
Mason City, IA
I liked it, but unless you buy it oon sale it is costly. You can buy the store brand for much less and get the same results.
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
This product was ok it was a little greasy for my face but it was a great sun block and it kept my face from getting sun burned.
DONNA v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love banana boat products they work very well.its the only brand I buy for my kids
Faith A.
Fountain, CO
This is the perfect sunscreen for summer. Works great, mourterizes well and smells good too
Helps when you don't want spray face with the sunscreen. Often use this summer
Es muy rendidor y te protege bien yo lo uso en el dia a dia es bueno en general y se adapta muy bien con mi tipo de piel en mi opinion personal si lo recomiendo
Nidaa A.
I like this product, but I wish I got the spray instead. It was a good value, in purchased the double pack. It met my expectations, but not like the spray. Repeat uses, I don't think I'd purchase it again.