Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Nathalie G.
Manchester, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are use this on the face because I don’t like to use the spray on the face needed to my kids works really well never seem to have an issue blends in without issue definitely works well
Harley C.
Summersville, WV
Coming from Florida, sunblock is a must year round! I use this product every time I go to the beach and I’ve never had my face get sunburnt. And over all it doesn’t feel greasy like normal sunblock!
alysha k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! Keeps my face free from getting a sunburn and doesn't leave it feel greasy. Highly recommend this product
Nicole G.
Absolutely love this product! Goes on so smoothly and my skin never felt oily. I have purchased this product multiple times. Packaging was nice and simple and I purchased it from target and have also purchased at Walmart. I would definitely by this product again and recommend to family and friends.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the second best sunscreen in my opinion. My whole life either my mom purchased this one or coppertone. It covers great and doesn’t wash off when you go in the water.
Cymia E.
Salem
This is an amazing product. I use this almost all the time. I got my sister into using this product. Would recommend to anyone.
Parita S.
A great product..

easily available..

affordable..

Absorbs easily in skin...

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Trudy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gentle enough for the face to not cause breakouts but still gives enough protection so my face doesn't burn and I end up looking like Rudolf.
Stephanie H.
Kansas City , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Always use this on my face to give it extra protection from the sun when I plan to be out for sometime.
Hailey A.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great smell, works good for sun block. Pretty much the basic sunblock! I'd recommend