Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Harley C.
Summersville, WV
Coming from Florida, sunblock is a must year round! I use this product every time I go to the beach and I’ve never had my face get sunburnt. And over all it doesn’t feel greasy like normal sunblock!
Nicole G.
Absolutely love this product! Goes on so smoothly and my skin never felt oily. I have purchased this product multiple times. Packaging was nice and simple and I purchased it from target and have also purchased at Walmart. I would definitely by this product again and recommend to family and friends.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great drugstore sunscreen if you are looking for something relatively inexpensive. I use it for face and body, and I do so because I don’t have to worry about it clogging my pores or causing me to break out (it’s noncomedogenic)!
Teresa K.
Neptune, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I try to only use all natural products but unfortunately when it comes to sunscreen, brand-names will only do the job. The stuff smells amazing and I've never gotten burned while using it. I will continue to purchase.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the second best sunscreen in my opinion. My whole life either my mom purchased this one or coppertone. It covers great and doesn’t wash off when you go in the water.
Stephanie M.
Newark, CA
I frequently use Banana Boat Faces. I can't use regular sunscreen on my face. This special formula for faces works nicely. It isn't greasy. It's never caused me to break out. I find that to do have to reapply it throughout the day.
Penny S.
Shiloh, IL
Love being in the sun but not the red sunburned nose that goes with it? Banana Boat Faces PLUS is your answer! It protects without that greasy face feel. Your face will have the glow of the sun without the Rudolf red nose!
Nidaa A.
I like this product, but I wish I got the spray instead. It was a good value, in purchased the double pack. It met my expectations, but not like the spray. Repeat uses, I don't think I'd purchase it again.
Michele T.
Bensalem, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Awesome scent. Great coverage for your face. Reasonably priced. My only con is if you have a sensitive face don't use this. It didn't make anyone in my family break out but a friend did.
Whitney B.
Milwaukee
I love this stuff. Goes on and isn't greasy, and doesn't take forever to rub in. It smells nice and works well. Doesn't make my face look shiny or break out, even with using over a few days. Highly reccomend.