Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

April L.
Bradenton
This its really good for you're face and doesn't clog all of your pores. I never get zits after using this product
Jessica R.
Punta Gorda, FL
Eh, it's okay. That is all I have to say. I live in Florida so I don't burn easily. After using this, I was burnt.
crystal z.
Johnson City, NY
love this, it goes on great and lasts a really long time i think if you have not tried it you should give it a try
Evelyn C.
Paterson, NJ
My husband likes this product I recommend this product to everyone specialy friends and family you have to try it
Evelyn W.
Hiawassee, GA
I love the smell of Banana Boat products. This has a light feel and works well in my limited exposure to the sun.
Jamie S.
Hopewell, Va
Great for keeping faces from burning.Banana boat face sunscreen does not run in my kids eyes after they get wet.
Valerie P.
Harwinton, CT
Works great, affordable, does the job! I like this brand and have used it several times and I would recommend!
Amanda B.
I love that this is oil free and easy on the skin especially faces. It doesn't clog pores or create breakouts.
maddie h.
Billings, MT
smells amazing. really protects you from the sun and i only had to apply it once and it lasted over 12 hours !
Sheila S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This is a great product not to oily did not break out my face after use and did not burn my face great product