Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.

BY BANANA BOAT

Sherri M.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
Smells great and works great . Keeps you from getting burned and doesnt take much to cover . I rwould recommend it .
Alondra A.
Alondra A.
Brooklyn, NY
Great coverage for going to the beach in the Caribbean and if there is a chance you do get tan it gives an even one
Tara M.
Tara M.
Terre Haute, IN
This is the only sunscreen for faces that my daughter isn't allergic to. It's very mild yet does the job perfectly.
crystal z.
crystal z.
Johnson City, NY
love this, it goes on great and lasts a really long time i think if you have not tried it you should give it a try
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Punta Gorda, FL
Eh, it's okay. That is all I have to say. I live in Florida so I don't burn easily. After using this, I was burnt.
April L.
April L.
Bradenton
This its really good for you're face and doesn't clog all of your pores. I never get zits after using this product
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Paterson nj
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband likes this product I recommend this product to everyone specialy friends and family you have to try it
Evelyn W.
Evelyn W.
Hiawassee, GA
I love the smell of Banana Boat products. This has a light feel and works well in my limited exposure to the sun.
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Hopewell, Va
Great for keeping faces from burning.Banana boat face sunscreen does not run in my kids eyes after they get wet.
maddie h.
maddie h.
Billings, MT
smells amazing. really protects you from the sun and i only had to apply it once and it lasted over 12 hours !