Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.

BY BANANA BOAT

Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Madison, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like this product at all. it left my skin feeling greasy. also it made my face break or really bad. I won't be using this again.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Laredo, TX
This product is good for when your outside on the swimming pool or when you just want to relax outside really recommend this product.
Angie B.
Angie B.
Aurora, NC
Works great for all the summertime fun at the beach. I usually use Lemongrass Spa but when I cant get that brand I reach for this.
Darlene G.
Darlene G.
Castaic, CA
Smells sooo soooo good and it really protected me from the sun it wasn't greasy like alot of those products are it was just right
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Hughson
Love wearing this sunblock its the best product to use on a great pool or beach day and will stay on no matter how wet you are
erica b.
erica b.
pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sometimes it burns my pores after its applied then I sweat. It does protect my face but it's not worth the burning if I sweat
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Avondale Est, GA
Good sunscreen for your face. The only complaint is that it does leave residual white marks. Purchasedo from walgreens.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent choice for sunscreen, light weight moisturizing creamy blend goes on smooth and gentle enough for daily use
shelly d.
shelly d.
Greensburg, KY
I don't use much sunscreen but when I do, I choose banana boat. It lasts all day and I love the smell of the product.
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
Dayton, OH
Make sure to reapply every so often and should work pretty good. Only got a little sunburned because I didn't reapply