Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Darlene G.
Castaic, CA
Smells sooo soooo good and it really protected me from the sun it wasn't greasy like alot of those products are it was just right
Blanca C.
Hughson
Love wearing this sunblock its the best product to use on a great pool or beach day and will stay on no matter how wet you are
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sometimes it burns my pores after its applied then I sweat. It does protect my face but it's not worth the burning if I sweat
Katherine L.
Avondale Est, GA
Good sunscreen for your face. The only complaint is that it does leave residual white marks. Purchasedo from walgreens.
Kristen M.
Excellent choice for sunscreen, light weight moisturizing creamy blend goes on smooth and gentle enough for daily use
shelly d.
Greensburg, KY
I don't use much sunscreen but when I do, I choose banana boat. It lasts all day and I love the smell of the product.
Isabella C.
Dayton, OH
Make sure to reapply every so often and should work pretty good. Only got a little sunburned because I didn't reapply
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
Smells great and works great . Keeps you from getting burned and doesnt take much to cover . I rwould recommend it .
Alondra A.
Brooklyn, NY
Great coverage for going to the beach in the Caribbean and if there is a chance you do get tan it gives an even one
Tara M.
Terre Haute, IN
This is the only sunscreen for faces that my daughter isn't allergic to. It's very mild yet does the job perfectly.