Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Courtney C.
Not much to say about it, nothing too special about it but I guess it does the job. Banana Boat is a well known product and thats usually the one people go for because they trust it.
Michelle G.
Austin, TX
great protection, great smell, nothing too annoying, purchased at Target, for a good reasonable price, it was very effective, whole family could use. Met all of expectations.
Edith T.
Stockton, CA
Banana boat protects from the worst hot climates! I always apply it on to my body and face and it does its job. I would suggest it to anyone who is looking for a good sunblock
Janice B.
Windsor Mill, MD
I use Banana Boat and pray it does it job. It goes on well and the water bubbles on our skin after a brief dip in the water. It seems to be water repellant and it has no heavy bug attracting scent.
H N D.
Blackwood, NJ
I use this product on the areas of my face where I want maximum protection. Have used for quite a while and this product never disappoints. The tube is a snap to throw in beach bag for easy use.
Britany
I used this sunscreen while at the beach this past year. I wanted something that was low SPF but also protected my skin. This product worked very well and kept my skin from getting burnt.
Stephany p.
I've Always used banana boat sun block and its truly amazing. Its easy to put on and the smell isn't bad at all, it keeps you protected from the sun all day long!
Richelle G.
Hendersonville
Doesn't leave the greasy, oily feeling that you have with other sun blocks. Love that it is geared especially for the sensitive skin of faces. Works great even in the Florida sun.
Emma R.
Lynnwood, WA
I love this sunscreen for my face. Althought it is a bit oily, i like it because since i have dry skin it gives my skin that luminous glow. Wouldnt recommend for oily skin
Smells good and beachy, more of a expensive brand of sunscreen but worth for ur protection. Makes u glowy and smell good. It's gentle on the skin. Only tingles a bit on the face. I buy this brand every summer. Love