Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Vonne S.
Covington, WA
I use this because it's hypo allergenic and it works well with protect my skin. You can find it just about in any drugstore and it is inexpensive.
Clarissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Tried this a couple of times when going to the beach , not the best sunblock I've used but it get the job done when it comes to protecting skin .
Diana D.
Florissant, MO
I dont usually use sunscreen but i do on my face and this i have found to be the best. If i burn its only a tiny bit while wearing this sunscreen
Laci B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works and will keep you from getting burned as long as you use it right. I don't use a lot of sunscreen but I would if I had to go out in it.
Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sunscreen on the face is the most important thing you can ever do. The skin on your face is so sensitive, and to prevent age marks and wrinkles.
Kimberly F.
Coosada, AL
Smells amazing, works great, I burn easily so I thought I'd try this out and its amazing! The price is good too, I would suggest to everyone.
Vicky P.
Passaic, NJ
Sun block is important these days. When I used other products I still got really burnt from the sun but not with this one. I tan beautiful
Jennifer H.
Everett, MA
The smell alone makes you want to wear it even when the sun is not out. When we hit the beach there is no doubt we are with our sunscreen
Kimberly D.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't like this product at all. it left my skin feeling greasy. also it made my face break or really bad. I won't be using this again.
Ashley B.
Laredo, TX
This product is good for when your outside on the swimming pool or when you just want to relax outside really recommend this product.