Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.

BY BANANA BOAT

Brenda E.
Brenda E.
Bell, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like using this for my boys to protect their skin its not sticky at all. I purchase the banana boat at CVS it always have great values and prices
Vonne S.
Vonne S.
Covington, WA
I use this because it's hypo allergenic and it works well with protect my skin. You can find it just about in any drugstore and it is inexpensive.
Clarissa G.
Clarissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Tried this a couple of times when going to the beach , not the best sunblock I've used but it get the job done when it comes to protecting skin .
Diana D.
Diana D.
Florissant, MO
I dont usually use sunscreen but i do on my face and this i have found to be the best. If i burn its only a tiny bit while wearing this sunscreen
Laci B.
Laci B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works and will keep you from getting burned as long as you use it right. I don't use a lot of sunscreen but I would if I had to go out in it.
Sydney A.
Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
Sunscreen on the face is the most important thing you can ever do. The skin on your face is so sensitive, and to prevent age marks and wrinkles.
Kimberly F.
Kimberly F.
Coosada, AL
Smells amazing, works great, I burn easily so I thought I'd try this out and its amazing! The price is good too, I would suggest to everyone.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This sunscreen is great. It's oil free and won't clog your pores. The last thing you need is sunscreen causing congested pores on your face
Vicky P.
Vicky P.
Passaic, NJ
Sun block is important these days. When I used other products I still got really burnt from the sun but not with this one. I tan beautiful
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Everett, MA
The smell alone makes you want to wear it even when the sun is not out. When we hit the beach there is no doubt we are with our sunscreen