Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Stephany p.
I've Always used banana boat sun block and its truly amazing. Its easy to put on and the smell isn't bad at all, it keeps you protected from the sun all day long!
Selah L.
Hampton, VA
I've used this brand since I was a child and I haven't had any sunburns and my skin tone didn't seem to change. One convenient thing is that it's waterproof
Jenna H.
Having very light and sensitive skin means my face is always the first to burn. My daughter is the same way. This product has saved our faces several times.
christina a.
This is my go to sunscreen when tanning because my face sunburns very easily but this does good to protect it without giving me the oily sunscreen feeling.
Bianca M.
Memphis, TN
I used to use this product all the time. I lived in Florida 3 years ago and we would go to the beaches all the time. This product definitely saved my skin!
Amber M.
San jose, Ca
Great on your face not to play which is great because I break out with too much oil. Smells great and protects from the sun what more can you ask for
Brenda E.
Bell, CA
I like using this for my boys to protect their skin its not sticky at all. I purchase the banana boat at CVS it always have great values and prices
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I am a fan of the brand and I have used this several times. I am allergic to the sun and I try to use spf 50 as much as possible. Great for family.
Carolyn I.
Whitehall, Oh
Smells nice. Long lasting. Doesn't sweat off at all. Very good value. Didn't break me out either which is surprising as I have very sensitive skin.
Vonne S.
Covington, WA
I use this because it's hypo allergenic and it works well with protect my skin. You can find it just about in any drugstore and it is inexpensive.