Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.

BY BANANA BOAT

Lori B.
Longview, WA
I used this on my kids when they were younger and it worked great. It also works great on me, i don't burn too easily but if i haven;t been in the sun for a long period of time i will use this
Nancy R.
Very good sunblocking lotion. I never worry about sunburn. Packaging is nice and convenient. Glentle on the skin, worth it. Good value and not pricey at all. No room for improvement at all.
Ashley H.
Joliet, IL
Did a great job from protecting my face from sunburn. I didn't feel like my pores were being clogged like some sunscreens do. This was my first time using the product and I would definitely use it again in the future. I recommend this product to others.
Selena S.
Newark, NJ
i used this product so many times and i love it. It really works amazing and feels great. it helps with skin very well too. i think this will be good for anyone to use.
Aaron S.
Minneapolis, MN
Works great for the beach. I normally burn like crazy but this definitely helps. I would recommend it if your planning a sun filled day. Also keeps skin nice and smooth. Plus its visually appealing and smells great as well. What more could you want.
Kirsi D.
Woodhaven, NY
It does what it is supposed to do.It protects you and does not have this harsh smell like many products I Have tried.it is not expensive it is great for your skin.It was gentle and not harsh at all there was no chemical smelling and I would buy again.
Sara S.
Scottsburg, IN
Always a must have for those water park trips over the summer, swimming at our own pool, beach visits, or even for the little ones who will be outside for a long period of time. Effective and not disappointing at all would rate 10 out of 10!!!!!!!
Christine J.
Somerdale, NJ
This is one of the only sunscreens I will use on my face due to sensitive skin. Everything makes me break out or get a rash. This has not given me any problems. It goes on smoothly and dries quickly. It does not leave you feeling dried out either.
TyAsia W.
My mom got this sunblock before because we were going to a water park and intended to be out in the hot sun all day. I'm guessing it was effective because I didn't have sun burn etc.
Angie A.
Winston Salem, NC
I sometimes use this as my moisturizer lotion on my face, especially if I'm going to be outside. Doesn't clog pores. Isnt greasy. You can even wear makeup over it. Awesome product.