Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Emily B.
Really easy to use & actually kinda smells good!! It's not overly expensive & definitely works quite well. I usually buy this product at Walmart & target. The packaging is cute but sometimes its easy for the sunscreen to come out in a high quantity than expected/wanted
Dianne K.
houlton, me
THIS WORKS BUT IT IS QUITE PRICEY AND I FEEL I CAN FIND THE SAME PROTECTION AT A LESS EXPENSIVE PRICE. . I WILL NOT BE BUYING THIS AGAIN , IT IS GENTLE AND DOES WHAT IT SAYS, IT IS VERY EFFECTIVE
Maxine B.
Elgin, IL
This sunblock kept me protected from sunburn while being in the sun from 8am to 8pm. I would deem it very effective and did not leave me very greasy or oily. I love it, definitely recommended.
Abigail M.
Love it!!!! It protects me from the sun. It smells so good. I never get sunburned when i use this product. Its the best of the best. Love using it in the summer. I always have it when i go to the beach ir to a pool.
Pamela H.
Garden Grove, CA
I love Banana Boat Faces because it's full coverage, yet it is light and wears nicely under make up. It doesn't run or look oily. It's just perfect. Has a light scent and is gentle.
Deneen B.
I'm sorry forgive me but I have not used this product yet but I think I was recommended from one of my friends that this product is very good and I will buy it later in the future but I give it a one star because I don't know how it feels to use it I will use this product in the future
Kate G.
Boulder, CO
I loved using this product over the summer on my trip to California. This was my first time using this because I forgot my usual sunscreen at home. It is lightweight and doesn't make your skin oily after applying it! Protection without the heaviness of most other face sunscreen!
Staci S.
I have used the banana boat faces PLUS sunblock lotion on my 3 year old son. I purchased it at Target. It did meet my expectations. My son is very pale skinned and it worked great on him. Also, the kid friendly bottle made it easier to apply on him since he thought it looked fun.
Victoria B.
Muskegon, MI
When I know I am going to be in the sun all day I always use this on my face. It is oil free so it doesn't make my face oily. I really like that because some sunscreens make you look like you are sweating from the oil. I also feel that this is a good priced product.
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
My whole family uses this on their face. We all have sensitive skin, but this one doesn't cause any irritation! We have a pool and use it almost every day in the summer!