Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.

BY BANANA BOAT

Maxine B.
Maxine B.
Elgin, IL
This sunblock kept me protected from sunburn while being in the sun from 8am to 8pm. I would deem it very effective and did not leave me very greasy or oily. I love it, definitely recommended.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Longview, WA
I used this on my kids when they were younger and it worked great. It also works great on me, i don't burn too easily but if i haven;t been in the sun for a long period of time i will use this
Nancy R.
Nancy R.
Very good sunblocking lotion. I never worry about sunburn. Packaging is nice and convenient. Glentle on the skin, worth it. Good value and not pricey at all. No room for improvement at all.
Britany
Britany
I used this sunscreen while at the beach this past year. I wanted something that was low SPF but also protected my skin. This product worked very well and kept my skin from getting burnt.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Not much to say about it, nothing too special about it but I guess it does the job. Banana Boat is a well known product and thats usually the one people go for because they trust it.
TyAsia W.
TyAsia W.
My mom got this sunblock before because we were going to a water park and intended to be out in the hot sun all day. I'm guessing it was effective because I didn't have sun burn etc.
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Garden Grove, CA
I love Banana Boat Faces because it's full coverage, yet it is light and wears nicely under make up. It doesn't run or look oily. It's just perfect. Has a light scent and is gentle.
Angie A.
Angie A.
Winston Salem, NC
I sometimes use this as my moisturizer lotion on my face, especially if I'm going to be outside. Doesn't clog pores. Isnt greasy. You can even wear makeup over it. Awesome product.
Edith T.
Edith T.
Stockton, CA
Banana boat protects from the worst hot climates! I always apply it on to my body and face and it does its job. I would suggest it to anyone who is looking for a good sunblock
Emma R.
Emma R.
Lynnwood, WA
I love this sunscreen for my face. Althought it is a bit oily, i like it because since i have dry skin it gives my skin that luminous glow. Wouldnt recommend for oily skin