Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.

BY BANANA BOAT

Jane S.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this on my face to keep from getting burned, and still get a nice tan. I bought it at CVS. It's very good on my sensitive skin, and smells great! It was even better then I thought it would be, It was a little expensive but worth it. I definitely recommend this.
Ana D.
This works great on my oily skin, its hard to find sun screen that is good to put in my face? however this does a great job and stays on throughout the day, i put this on everyday, to protect my skin from that harsh sun :)
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is usually my go-to face sunscreen for everyday use. It does not clog my pores and it does not have an overbearing scent. I prefer to use a sunscreen with stronger spf during sunnier days but this product is acceptable.
Vanessa Rachel E.
Milpitas, CA
Great sunscreen for your face and it smells really great too! I'm not sure why there's a men's version. To be fair I haven't tried it but I don't see why there would be a difference. Definitely reapply this sunscreen if out for a long day since it is only SPF 23.
Brittnea F.
Suffield, CT
I have never had a problem with getting a sunburn when I remember to use this sunblock. All I need is a way for my sunblock to remind me to put it on prior to me getting my first sunburn of the year. Well anyways...the product does what it is supposed to do.
Tori S.
Rutledge, TN
Works well and doesn't seem to wash off very easily. I actually really enjoy this product and use it quite frequently. I have sensitive skin and it works fabulously for me. The tube however can get a little messy. That's really my only complaint.
Moriah D.
Clemson, SC
I used to use this brand for my face but I was often left with sunburnt patches and a bit of acne. I switched to a stronger product since then and it has helped. I still miss the way this smelled though. Maybe it is because it just has added sunblock, but I feel like they could make something a little more friendly to us pale people.
Stephanie F.
I used this several times in the past and as someone with an oily face prone to breakouts it does work really well. I would certainly recommend this and use it only for your face along with other products
Logan S.
I usually only apply sunscreen to my face and this is a great product. It's not my first choice for facial sunscreen but it is leas expensive and still effective! I would think about purchasing again.
Alejandra G.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Normally sun blocks don't smell too pleasant but from this brand I've never had an issue. The best part is that this sunblock does what it says as labeled I would definitely recommend this to someone who spends a lot of time outdoors