Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Sarah L.
High Point, NC
I have been using this sunscreen on my face for years. It's my go-to when I'm at the beach or just running errands. It goes on nicely and stays in even when I sweat or swim, although it does need to be reapplied if you're out a while. I am very pale and it keeps me from getting burnt, which can happen to me easily. Love this product!
member-f408a7e9c
texas
I just live the banana boat sunscreen company for two reasons, me I personally hate how sunscreen feels on me espessally when I'm at the beach when sand sticks on me. I used to not were sunscreen when ever I needed to and boy did I get sunburned. But banana boat just feels different I can Yardley even tell its there and it doesn't bother me to put it on. And I also just wierdly like its smell it dose not smell like most sunscreen loution like chemically.
Michell A.
Miami florida
It is good but you have to apply them every 4 or 5 hours so it is a little bit stressful

It is effective if u apply it like I said

I only used it onces

I would recommend to buy them if you want to try something different but it didn't work on my skin I have delicated skin. But if your skins is normal you can used it
Emily E.
Hixson, TN
We actually found this by the pool of an apartment complex we were living in. The smell was really nice. I believe it smelled like cocoa butter. We ended up keeping it because a week had gone by and nobody touched it. We use it all the time and never got a sunburn.
Sarah L.
This is my favorite go-to sunblock for the face. SPF 23 is enough to provide me with good coverage so I don't burn, but not too much to where I don't get any color at all. I am very pale and this works great. Non greasy and lasts for quite a while (and I sweat a LOT)!
Paula S.
Worcester, MA
It is a good product. Works really well and it is friendly to your facial skin. When applied it takes the right time to dry while keeping your face moisturized. Bough it at a convenience store, you can find it pretty much anywhere. I would buy it again, yes.
Katie S.
Works great! Growing up my mom didn't use anything other than banana boat! It defiantly it worth the money and it's super easy to find at just about any store you go too. And the smell is great and it rubs in easily! Defiantly worth recommeding to anyone!
Morgan B.
Humnoke, AR
This sunscreen just gets the job done. I love it and it felt like it put a umbrella over my face and neck. The bottle and not very big so it fits perfectly in a beach bag. It is also pretty cute. I love this sunscreen and I do not think that it can get any better than it already is.
Heather C.
Rathdrum, ID
I love this face sun screen. It is one that I use fairly often on my kids. I also love the scent of the banana boat products. This sunscreen doesn't harm they eyes or sting them when you put it on - it is very gentle. I try to carry it in my bad so that it is always on hand when I need it. This is s product I would buy again.
Tameka P.
Interesting smell, but overall I have no complaints about this product. Of course, re-application is key for ultimate protection. Also, be cautious about what SPF works best for your skin. Overall, I would for the most recommend this product.