Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.

BY BANANA BOAT

Kirsi D.
Kirsi D.
Woodhaven, NY
It does what it is supposed to do.It protects you and does not have this harsh smell like many products I Have tried.it is not expensive it is great for your skin.It was gentle and not harsh at all there was no chemical smelling and I would buy again.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Scottsburg, IN
Always a must have for those water park trips over the summer, swimming at our own pool, beach visits, or even for the little ones who will be outside for a long period of time. Effective and not disappointing at all would rate 10 out of 10!!!!!!!
Christine J.
Christine J.
Somerdale, NJ
This is one of the only sunscreens I will use on my face due to sensitive skin. Everything makes me break out or get a rash. This has not given me any problems. It goes on smoothly and dries quickly. It does not leave you feeling dried out either.
Tameka P.
Tameka P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Interesting smell, but overall I have no complaints about this product. Of course, re-application is key for ultimate protection. Also, be cautious about what SPF works best for your skin. Overall, I would for the most recommend this product.
This banana boat sunblock lotion is very gentle on the face , the sunblock does not irritate the face. Keeps my skin from sunburns and easily sold at target. Smells is not to strong and if your using anything for your face it would be this!
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Normally sun blocks don't smell too pleasant but from this brand I've never had an issue. The best part is that this sunblock does what it says as labeled I would definitely recommend this to someone who spends a lot of time outdoors
Alex S.
Alex S.
Rock Springs, WI
Most sunscreens cause my face to feel oily, but Banana Boat Faces PLUS didn't leave any kind of residue. It was nice to have only 4 oz, so it was easy to carry around, and my face wasn't burned at any time while I had it on.
Stacy C.
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is usually my go-to face sunscreen for everyday use. It does not clog my pores and it does not have an overbearing scent. I prefer to use a sunscreen with stronger spf during sunnier days but this product is acceptable.
Yasmine S.
Yasmine S.
It works well, not a bother. I do wish that it rubbed into the skin faster though. I have to choose this one because my kids love bananas and are convinced we have to get this brand and this type to stay loyal to bananas...
Ana D.
Ana D.
This works great on my oily skin, its hard to find sun screen that is good to put in my face? however this does a great job and stays on throughout the day, i put this on everyday, to protect my skin from that harsh sun :)