Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces
I take care of my face with the best, that's why I use this product, it leaves my skin dry and protected from the sun's rays
Geneviève D.
Do the job! Cheap price but not cheap product. Easy to apply, no tears for kids, smells is subtle and without Oxybenzone.
Fernanda S.
este me gusta mucho aunque es para niños pero funciona muy y hay veces que irritan la piel pero todo depende de la piel
alysha k.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this! Keeps my face free from getting a sunburn and doesn't leave it feel greasy. Highly recommend this product
Jess M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells good, makes my skin feel like it's actually protected. would recommend. was good for my sensitive skin too
Kate C.
not much to say. it does its job. i find it sometimes a little stickier than other sunblock lotions though
Dea M.
Not to thick in consistency, sinks into skin really nice. Smell isn't too great. Feels gentle on the skin
Sarahy R.
Monterrey
No te sientes incómoda o acalorada. Buena protección y consistencia ligera. Precio regular y buen olor
Maria A.
Is good nit not is than good for other viva la vida no al sol con banna boat lo mejor para el solllll
Kelsey T.
It's awesome ! I have been using this since I was little child ! Doesn't sweat off like other do.