Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.

BY BANANA BOAT

Danielle V.
Danielle V.
En todas mis salidas al sol, me ha ayudado mucho. Protege muy bien la piel y es muy eficaz.
Paula V.
Paula V.

it's perfect, it is not greasy, protects the skin all day, is perfect for the sunniest and intense days and your skin never will be burned
I take care of my face with the best, that's why I use this product, it leaves my skin dry and protected from the sun's rays
Marielys ❤.
Marielys ❤.
I love this product because it covers me and protects my skin very well from the sun rays and this way I can enjoy my days at the beach without worrying about the damage that the sun can cause to my skin.
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
siempre busco para los bloqueadores solares faciales un factor primordial que es la sensación en mi piel, ya que no soporto que quede grasoso en mi cara he incluso me impida transpirar, este bloqueador solar es una maravilla muy accesible económicamente y con una sensación mate sin brillo ni grasa ¡espectacular!
Gayathri J.
Gayathri J.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good sunscreen that can be used for your beach parties and for the sun baths. It's lightweight I would say and is not really oil on your face. The packaging is also simple and easily carried around. I would certainly recommend using this brand as it has been in the market for a very long time.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Is good nit not is than good for other viva la vida no al sol con banna boat lo mejor para el solllll
Danielle E.
Danielle E.
Bellefontaine , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
What I like most about this is that is is oil free. I feel like it works into the skin instead of sits on top of it. Number one step is to make sure your skin is protected and cleaning it constantly leaves vulnerable to damage, so this is a good compensation.
Margiory C.
Margiory C.
Cuando lo aplique al rostro. Este quedó un poco grasoso al tacto. Y algo reseco, ya que debía aplicarme maquillaje después. Me gustó el producto hasta que sude y se puso todo grasoso.