Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Fernanda S.
este me gusta mucho aunque es para niños pero funciona muy y hay veces que irritan la piel pero todo depende de la piel
Jess M.
Smells good, makes my skin feel like it's actually protected. would recommend. was good for my sensitive skin too
Kate C.
not much to say. it does its job. i find it sometimes a little stickier than other sunblock lotions though
Dea M.
Not to thick in consistency, sinks into skin really nice. Smell isn't too great. Feels gentle on the skin
Sarahy R.
Monterrey
No te sientes incómoda o acalorada. Buena protección y consistencia ligera. Precio regular y buen olor
Kelsey T.
It's awesome ! I have been using this since I was little child ! Doesn't sweat off like other do.
Marilyn S.
Edmonton
Love the smell, love that it rubs in fast, non-greasy feeling. Seems to also moisturize as well. The price is also on point.
Parita S.
A great product..

easily available..

affordable..

Absorbs easily in skin...

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
Danielle V.
En todas mis salidas al sol, me ha ayudado mucho. Protege muy bien la piel y es muy eficaz.
I take care of my face with the best, that's why I use this product, it leaves my skin dry and protected from the sun's rays