Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Michele T.
Bensalem, PA
Awesome scent. Great coverage for your face. Reasonably priced. My only con is if you have a sensitive face don't use this. It didn't make anyone in my family break out but a friend did.
Whitney B.
Milwaukee
I love this stuff. Goes on and isn't greasy, and doesn't take forever to rub in. It smells nice and works well. Doesn't make my face look shiny or break out, even with using over a few days. Highly reccomend.
Emily M.
South Saint Paul
Thank god for this. I have super oily breakout skin and this is amazing. I also burn super easy so its nice to have a product that takes care of both of those needs. I would definitely buy it again
Vasny M.
This sunscreen is like any other sunscreen . It does not last a long time and if you are going swimming after a while of being in the water the product completely washes off. Despite the fact that it only had SPF 23 which you need more protection and durability of you're going to be out and about. I do have to say it's not heavy or oily on the skin which is good.
Sanaa B.
Dearborn
I get a very bad sunburn during the summer, and banana boat is the only sunscreen that actually protects my face without having to wear an annoying sun hat during the summer.
Jacqueline D.
Hamilton , NJ
I like to use this for my face because although I am naturally tan and rarely get a sunburn my nose and cheek area always seem to get sunburned. I apply it before leaving the house and then a little more once I get to the beach or anywhere else that my face will be under the sun for a few hours. If I go in the water I dry off and then apply some more.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I'm currently using this sunsreen for the summer, i love how it smells, it somehow reminds me of the sun. It actually leave a cool sensation on my skin when i use. However i recommend for light sun exposure and it does not provide as much protection as i would want.
Kelly C.
This is a great product, but it is not perfect. It protects my skin from the sun, which did allow it to meet my expectations. The packaging is really nice and it is not too expensive. It's just that it is a really opaque white color, which makes you look crazy in public, even if yo rub it in or use a tiny amount. Good product, though.
Emely B.
My skin is very sensitive and I whenever I know I will be outside for a long period of time, I have to use a sunblock lotion that will actually work. This product does the job. You can find this product at your local grocery store. Be mindful that this product might be a little bit pricey.
Sharon M.
It is a really nice sunscreen. It works well and is not too oily. Does not make me break out either since I have acne prone skin and breakout regularly. I recommend this to everyone. Great product. Banana boat never fails me. Works really well under makeup and is specifically for the face!