Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Staci S.
I have used the banana boat faces PLUS sunblock lotion on my 3 year old son. I purchased it at Target. It did meet my expectations. My son is very pale skinned and it worked great on him. Also, the kid friendly bottle made it easier to apply on him since he thought it looked fun.
Jane S.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this on my face to keep from getting burned, and still get a nice tan. I bought it at CVS. It's very good on my sensitive skin, and smells great! It was even better then I thought it would be, It was a little expensive but worth it. I definitely recommend this.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I'm currently using this sunsreen for the summer, i love how it smells, it somehow reminds me of the sun. It actually leave a cool sensation on my skin when i use. However i recommend for light sun exposure and it does not provide as much protection as i would want.
Victoria B.
Muskegon, MI
When I know I am going to be in the sun all day I always use this on my face. It is oil free so it doesn't make my face oily. I really like that because some sunscreens make you look like you are sweating from the oil. I also feel that this is a good priced product.
Vanessa Rachel E.
Milpitas, CA
Great sunscreen for your face and it smells really great too! I'm not sure why there's a men's version. To be fair I haven't tried it but I don't see why there would be a difference. Definitely reapply this sunscreen if out for a long day since it is only SPF 23.
Paula S.
Worcester, MA
It is a good product. Works really well and it is friendly to your facial skin. When applied it takes the right time to dry while keeping your face moisturized. Bough it at a convenience store, you can find it pretty much anywhere. I would buy it again, yes.
Brittnea F.
Suffield, CT
I have never had a problem with getting a sunburn when I remember to use this sunblock. All I need is a way for my sunblock to remind me to put it on prior to me getting my first sunburn of the year. Well anyways...the product does what it is supposed to do.
Katie S.
Works great! Growing up my mom didn't use anything other than banana boat! It defiantly it worth the money and it's super easy to find at just about any store you go too. And the smell is great and it rubs in easily! Defiantly worth recommeding to anyone!
Ashley H.
Joliet, IL
Did a great job from protecting my face from sunburn. I didn't feel like my pores were being clogged like some sunscreens do. This was my first time using the product and I would definitely use it again in the future. I recommend this product to others.
Kirsi D.
Woodhaven, NY
It does what it is supposed to do.It protects you and does not have this harsh smell like many products I Have tried.it is not expensive it is great for your skin.It was gentle and not harsh at all there was no chemical smelling and I would buy again.