Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Bobbi K.
I love banana boat sun products. They are really good and the spf works well.
Marielys ❤.
I love this product because it covers me and protects my skin very well from the sun rays and this way I can enjoy my days at the beach without worrying about the damage that the sun can cause to my skin.
Gayathri J.
Portland, OR
Good sunscreen that can be used for your beach parties and for the sun baths. It's lightweight I would say and is not really oil on your face. The packaging is also simple and easily carried around. I would certainly recommend using this brand as it has been in the market for a very long time.
Salma M.
Guelph, ON
This is the sunscreen we use for every vacation or to go anywhere. It is generally okay. The SPF is not too high but it does smell nice and as long as you are not sitting in the sun all day you are fine. For long term use I would recommend something different.
Bri F.
New Zealand
Great to use daily for skin protection. I find this particularity useful and gentle on my skin for when I need added protection under my makeup so my skin stay young and youthful. It is a must have and is great for those spontaneous trips to the beach.
Dayve R.
Sabah, SBH
This is a good product because it's oil-free, and doesn't clog the pores. Great to be applied when you're outside for swimming or just walking under the sun. The price is affordable. It's so gentle to the skin, and easily absorbed. Highly recommended!
Valentina B.
siempre busco para los bloqueadores solares faciales un factor primordial que es la sensación en mi piel, ya que no soporto que quede grasoso en mi cara he incluso me impida transpirar, este bloqueador solar es una maravilla muy accesible económicamente y con una sensación mate sin brillo ni grasa ¡espectacular!
Marilena G.
Florida
Muy buen producto. Lo que más me gusta es su aroma tan característico. Colocandolo en la piel unos 20 minutos antes de la exposición dura aproximadamente 2 horas sin retoque. Se absorbe bastante bien y no es pegostoso.
Danielle E.
Bellefontaine , OH
What I like most about this is that is is oil free. I feel like it works into the skin instead of sits on top of it. Number one step is to make sure your skin is protected and cleaning it constantly leaves vulnerable to damage, so this is a good compensation.
Kailla A.
Brantford, Ontario
I really like how smooth this sunscreen is its perfect for under makeup and when or if it runs into your eyes it doesn't send your eyes swimming, great squeeze tube. I'd recommend