Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Jackie A.
Culver City
I have oily skin so this oil free sunblock allowed my to apply makeup over it with ease.
Rachel W.
Lester Prairie, MN
Love this sunscreen! Doesn't make my face feel oily and does what it is suppose to do!
Lakisha A.
Grand Prairie, TX
It worked okay for my kids although it wasn't the greatest product for their skin tone
Tracy K.
Buffalo, NY
Seemed to work well. Went on smooth and seemed to last. I would say it was effective.
DONNA v.
I love banana boat products they work very well.its the only brand I buy for my kids
Hailey A.
Minneapolis, MN
Great smell, works good for sun block. Pretty much the basic sunblock! I'd recommend
Amy L.
A little thick but it does the trick. It feels heavy though and I have sensitive skin
Frances L.
Robstown, TX
Great for the no sunburn. easy to use and at a great price. I use I my whole family
Alissa W.
Gainesville, FL
Banana boat is a go to sunscreen it's great and always has been as long as I know
Helps when you don't want spray face with the sunscreen. Often use this summer