Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces
Helps when you don't want spray face with the sunscreen. Often use this summer
Faith A.
Fountain, CO
This is the perfect sunscreen for summer. Works great, mourterizes well and smells good too
DONNA v.
I love banana boat products they work very well.its the only brand I buy for my kids
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
This product was ok it was a little greasy for my face but it was a great sun block and it kept my face from getting sun burned.
darcy l.
Mason City, IA
I liked it, but unless you buy it oon sale it is costly. You can buy the store brand for much less and get the same results.
yo vivo en una zona donde el sol te pega completamente el banana boat me a ayudado bastante a tener un color super suave ademas de prevenirme miles de enfermedades , lo recomiendo al maximo es un buen producto pero aveces no esta en mis posiblildades de tenerlo
Salma M.
Guelph, ON
This is the sunscreen we use for every vacation or to go anywhere. It is generally okay. The SPF is not too high but it does smell nice and as long as you are not sitting in the sun all day you are fine. For long term use I would recommend something different.
Bri F.
New Zealand
Great to use daily for skin protection. I find this particularity useful and gentle on my skin for when I need added protection under my makeup so my skin stay young and youthful. It is a must have and is great for those spontaneous trips to the beach.
Dayve R.
Sabah, SBH
This is a good product because it's oil-free, and doesn't clog the pores. Great to be applied when you're outside for swimming or just walking under the sun. The price is affordable. It's so gentle to the skin, and easily absorbed. Highly recommended!
Jacqui B.
The Banana Boat Faces Plus Sunblock Lotion is a fantastic sunscreen for those that want sun protection while still being able to wear regular makeup. The low odour of this sunscreen doesn't make it overwhelming on the face like many others.