Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.

BY BANANA BOAT

ShaTia R.
ShaTia R.
Harveyville, KS
The kids use this during the summer it keeps them from getting a sunburn It's a very great products
Richelle J.
Richelle J.
Clemmons, NC
Doesn't leave the greasy, oily feeling that you have with other sun blocks. Love that it is geared especially for the sensitive skin of faces. Works great even in the Florida sun.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Kennesaw, GA
My face is very sensitive when it comes to the sun. I buy this because I can still tan while wearing it! But face doesn't burn! It feels great to put on and it's cheap!! Love the product as it is!! And I love the sun!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Temple, TX
Works great! Used on myself and children, repeat user. Its not expensive like other brands and its effective.
Tori S.
Tori S.
Rutledge, TN
Works well and doesn't seem to wash off very easily. I actually really enjoy this product and use it quite frequently. I have sensitive skin and it works fabulously for me. The tube however can get a little messy. That's really my only complaint.
Jasmine j.
Jasmine j.
Willow Spgs, IL
I love this sunscreen because it's face friendly and it' has a nice scent. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Gissela C.
Gissela C.
Pasco, WA
I like this sunscreen because its really helpful for my skin. It doesn't take off easily and it doesnt smell bad.
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Milwaukee
I love this stuff. Goes on and isn't greasy, and doesn't take forever to rub in. It smells nice and works well. Doesn't make my face look shiny or break out, even with using over a few days. Highly reccomend.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Riviera, Texas
It's pricy but it's good to use if you know you're h
Going to be out in the sun all day. I don't ever get a sunburn using this product but I do get an amazing tan!
yo vivo en una zona donde el sol te pega completamente el banana boat me a ayudado bastante a tener un color super suave ademas de prevenirme miles de enfermedades , lo recomiendo al maximo es un buen producto pero aveces no esta en mis posiblildades de tenerlo