Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Emily B.
Really easy to use & actually kinda smells good!! It's not overly expensive & definitely works quite well. I usually buy this product at Walmart & target. The packaging is cute but sometimes its easy for the sunscreen to come out in a high quantity than expected/wanted
Sanaa B.
Dearborn
I get a very bad sunburn during the summer, and banana boat is the only sunscreen that actually protects my face without having to wear an annoying sun hat during the summer.
Tori S.
Rutledge, TN
Works well and doesn't seem to wash off very easily. I actually really enjoy this product and use it quite frequently. I have sensitive skin and it works fabulously for me. The tube however can get a little messy. That's really my only complaint.
Kayla P.
Temple, TX
Works great! Used on myself and children, repeat user. Its not expensive like other brands and its effective.
ShaTia R.
Harveyville, KS
The kids use this during the summer it keeps them from getting a sunburn It's a very great products
Courtney L.
Wake Forest, NC
I use this on my face constantly during the summer. It works so well. Sometimes I have to reapply but that's normal for any sunscreen
Aaron S.
Minneapolis, MN
Works great for the beach. I normally burn like crazy but this definitely helps. I would recommend it if your planning a sun filled day. Also keeps skin nice and smooth. Plus its visually appealing and smells great as well. What more could you want.
Chelsee K.
Elizabeth City, NC
Great for family days at the beach. Water and sweat proof. I grew up using Banana Boat and I use it on my children today.
Penny S.
Shiloh, IL
Love being in the sun but not the red sunburned nose that goes with it? Banana Boat Faces PLUS is your answer! It protects without that greasy face feel. Your face will have the glow of the sun without the Rudolf red nose!
Arendy U.
Mission, TX
I love using this brand when it comes to going to the beach or the swimming pools.. it is very helpful on the skin it prevents sunburn and irritation