Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Krista C.
Romney, WV
I buy a bottle of this every year it's a product I just keep going back to its great for all ages
Tanzi L.
We been using this for long time ! My brother love this and I would recommend . It really helps
Clara A.
Torrance, CA
Doesn't smell bad like others. Real good coverage and not to cakey for faces. Very lightweight
Beverly P.
This really helps you to not get burned it goes on really nice and absorbs into ur skin well.
Savannah S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I don't like to use sunblock, but when I do I usually use a little so I can still get a tan!
Braimilett H.
Worcester, MA
I like having a specific sunscreen oil free made for my face separate from my body sunscreen.
Danyelle G.
Bethlehem, PA
Used it for my kids and my self but barely went to the pool so didn't ready use it this year
Debbie S.
Mediapolis, ia
This is so convenient to keep in your tackle box and works great to shield against the sun.
Faith A.
Fountain, CO
This is the perfect sunscreen for summer. Works great, mourterizes well and smells good too
Kathy H.
Los Angeles, CA
It doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky like other sunscreens and has a good smell to it