Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.

BY BANANA BOAT

Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Lester Prairie, MN
Love this sunscreen! Doesn't make my face feel oily and does what it is suppose to do!
Michell A.
Michell A.
Miami florida
It is good but you have to apply them every 4 or 5 hours so it is a little bit stressful

It is effective if u apply it like I said

I only used it onces

I would recommend to buy them if you want to try something different but it didn't work on my skin I have delicated skin. But if your skins is normal you can used it
Nidaa A.
Nidaa A.
I like this product, but I wish I got the spray instead. It was a good value, in purchased the double pack. It met my expectations, but not like the spray. Repeat uses, I don't think I'd purchase it again.
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
Deltona, FL
This sunscreen is a light moisture that you can use as an everyday thing. if you get sunburned a lot I ran across this this product when I was in Walmart. I'm glad I picked it up because I really like it. I would 100% recommend this product.
Aaron S.
Aaron S.
Minneapolis, MN
Works great for the beach. I normally burn like crazy but this definitely helps. I would recommend it if your planning a sun filled day. Also keeps skin nice and smooth. Plus its visually appealing and smells great as well. What more could you want.
michele t.
michele t.
Salisbury, NC
Works great on my kids and I. It does the job and i haven't gotten burnt with my prone to burn skin
Sarah L.
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite go-to sunblock for the face. SPF 23 is enough to provide me with good coverage so I don't burn, but not too much to where I don't get any color at all. I am very pale and this works great. Non greasy and lasts for quite a while (and I sweat a LOT)!
Emily B.
Emily B.
Really easy to use & actually kinda smells good!! It's not overly expensive & definitely works quite well. I usually buy this product at Walmart & target. The packaging is cute but sometimes its easy for the sunscreen to come out in a high quantity than expected/wanted
Danay P.
Danay P.
Tampa, FL
Este es un bien protector solar, me encanta pq no deja la piel aceitosa y t protege súper bien d los rayos del sol
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Wake Forest, NC
I use this on my face constantly during the summer. It works so well. Sometimes I have to reapply but that's normal for any sunscreen