Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Danay P.
Tampa, FL
Este es un bien protector solar, me encanta pq no deja la piel aceitosa y t protege súper bien d los rayos del sol
Richelle J.
Clemmons, NC
Doesn't leave the greasy, oily feeling that you have with other sun blocks. Love that it is geared especially for the sensitive skin of faces. Works great even in the Florida sun.
Taylor S.
Kennesaw, GA
My face is very sensitive when it comes to the sun. I buy this because I can still tan while wearing it! But face doesn't burn! It feels great to put on and it's cheap!! Love the product as it is!! And I love the sun!
Jasmine j.
Willow Spgs, IL
I love this sunscreen because it's face friendly and it' has a nice scent. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Gissela C.
Pasco, WA
I like this sunscreen because its really helpful for my skin. It doesn't take off easily and it doesnt smell bad.
Whitney B.
Milwaukee
I love this stuff. Goes on and isn't greasy, and doesn't take forever to rub in. It smells nice and works well. Doesn't make my face look shiny or break out, even with using over a few days. Highly reccomend.
Michelle M.
Riviera, Texas
It's pricy but it's good to use if you know you're h
Going to be out in the sun all day. I don't ever get a sunburn using this product but I do get an amazing tan!
Stephanie A.
Antioch, CA
Love this for beach days! Works well as a sun block. I love banana boat and the size is nice and handy to take anywhere with you
Joanna L.
San Juan, TX
I use this product whenever i go to the beach! Its really good i never get sunburn! It is usually our fisrt pick!
Leonarda V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good sunblock, doesn't have a weird smell and it spreads on your skin evenly and you don't have to re apply a lot