Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Dammy I.
Overland Park, KS
It's a really good sunscreen for a medium sun day if you want
protection but not too little protection
Adriana R.
My kids and I are picky with sunscreen. This blended in pretty good. Didn't leave skin feeling sticky.
Stephanie H.
Kansas city, KS
Always use this on my face to give it extra protection from the sun when I plan to be out for sometime.
Gina-Marie M.
Medford, MA
Love this sunblock. Great for my face and doesn't clog my pores. A must for my beach bag in the summer.
Kim H.
Wallins Creek, KY
This was a good product. It didn't burn my face and it smelled good. I would recommend this any day.
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
This is the best to keep my kids faces from burning. it lasts when they get in and out of the water.
Eva M.
Rochester
Really like this because the non oily formula doesn't make me break out, but also protects my skin.
michele t.
Salisbury, NC
Works great on my kids and I. It does the job and i haven't gotten burnt with my prone to burn skin
ShaTia R.
Harveyville, KS
The kids use this during the summer it keeps them from getting a sunburn It's a very great products
Emily S.
Arlington, TN
Works really well and is great to have when traveling! It is priced nicely for the product it is