Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Wynter M.
Brainerd, MN
These are great for on the go or travel, the kids don't get rashes, it helps. My favorite brand of sun screen so far!
Katie M.
Hampshire, IL
This works wonders. And affordable! Used it at the beach and it lasted all day. A summer weather must have!
Kate G.
Boulder, CO
I loved using this product over the summer on my trip to California. This was my first time using this because I forgot my usual sunscreen at home. It is lightweight and doesn't make your skin oily after applying it! Protection without the heaviness of most other face sunscreen!
Danyelle G.
Bethlehem, PA
Used it for my kids and my self but barely went to the pool so didn't ready use it this year
Nidaa A.
I like this product, but I wish I got the spray instead. It was a good value, in purchased the double pack. It met my expectations, but not like the spray. Repeat uses, I don't think I'd purchase it again.
Michelle G.
Austin, TX
great protection, great smell, nothing too annoying, purchased at Target, for a good reasonable price, it was very effective, whole family could use. Met all of expectations.
Rachel W.
Lester Prairie, MN
Love this sunscreen! Doesn't make my face feel oily and does what it is suppose to do!
Jewel D.
Deltona, FL
This sunscreen is a light moisture that you can use as an everyday thing. if you get sunburned a lot I ran across this this product when I was in Walmart. I'm glad I picked it up because I really like it. I would 100% recommend this product.
michele t.
Salisbury, NC
Works great on my kids and I. It does the job and i haven't gotten burnt with my prone to burn skin
Sarah L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite go-to sunblock for the face. SPF 23 is enough to provide me with good coverage so I don't burn, but not too much to where I don't get any color at all. I am very pale and this works great. Non greasy and lasts for quite a while (and I sweat a LOT)!