Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.

BY BANANA BOAT

Katie M.
Katie M.
Hampshire, IL
This works wonders. And affordable! Used it at the beach and it lasted all day. A summer weather must have!
Kate G.
Kate G.
Boulder, CO
I loved using this product over the summer on my trip to California. This was my first time using this because I forgot my usual sunscreen at home. It is lightweight and doesn't make your skin oily after applying it! Protection without the heaviness of most other face sunscreen!
Danyelle G.
Danyelle G.
Bethlehem, PA
Used it for my kids and my self but barely went to the pool so didn't ready use it this year
Faith A.
Faith A.
Fountain, CO
This is the perfect sunscreen for summer. Works great, mourterizes well and smells good too
Chelsee K.
Chelsee K.
Elizabeth City, NC
Great for family days at the beach. Water and sweat proof. I grew up using Banana Boat and I use it on my children today.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this sunblock. IT works good with my kids, it works good on my face, AND IT goes on smooth. Not too oily ..love it!!!
Eva M.
Eva M.
Rochester
Really like this because the non oily formula doesn't make me break out, but also protects my skin.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Austin, TX
great protection, great smell, nothing too annoying, purchased at Target, for a good reasonable price, it was very effective, whole family could use. Met all of expectations.
Aerie M.
Aerie M.
Simi Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice. 10:10 would recommend because this stuff has saved my face from turning red like LOBSTER RED. Bless you guys at Banana Boat 10/10 Luv it hunnayyyyyyyyyyyy. I love it.
It feels good on my skin at first but then it starts to tingle a little bit so after the tingling had Start I had not used it since then