Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Bobbi K.
I love banana boat sun products. They are really good and the spf works well.
Trudy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Gentle enough for the face to not cause breakouts but still gives enough protection so my face doesn't burn and I end up looking like Rudolf.
Alyssa M.
Houston , TX
This sunscreen is great. It's oil free and won't clog your pores. The last thing you need is sunscreen causing congested pores on your face
Briana R.
It protected my skin really well but left a white patch on my cheeks. maybe i wasn't supposed to use it while my skin was wet but
Cymia E.
Salem
This is an amazing product. I use this almost all the time. I got my sister into using this product. Would recommend to anyone.
Danay P.
Tampa, FL
Este es un bien protector solar, me encanta pq no deja la piel aceitosa y t protege súper bien d los rayos del sol
Leonarda V.
Good sunblock, doesn't have a weird smell and it spreads on your skin evenly and you don't have to re apply a lot
Jazmine R.
Henderson, NY
Stephanie H.
Kansas City , KS
Always use this on my face to give it extra protection from the sun when I plan to be out for sometime.
Hailey A.
Minneapolis, MN
Great smell, works good for sun block. Pretty much the basic sunblock! I'd recommend