Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Jamie S.
Hopewell, Va
Great for keeping faces from burning.Banana boat face sunscreen does not run in my kids eyes after they get wet.
Joanna L.
San Juan, TX
I use this product whenever i go to the beach! Its really good i never get sunburn! It is usually our fisrt pick!
Evelyn W.
Hiawassee, GA
I love the smell of Banana Boat products. This has a light feel and works well in my limited exposure to the sun.
Gissela C.
Pasco, WA
I like this sunscreen because its really helpful for my skin. It doesn't take off easily and it doesnt smell bad.
Tiffani G.
Ramsey
I use this on my face to prevent break outs and it's not as greasy. You don't even need to apply it very often
Amanda B.
I love that this is oil free and easy on the skin especially faces. It doesn't clog pores or create breakouts.
Sheila S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This is a great product not to oily did not break out my face after use and did not burn my face great product
maddie h.
Billings, MT
smells amazing. really protects you from the sun and i only had to apply it once and it lasted over 12 hours !
Valerie P.
Harwinton, CT
Works great, affordable, does the job! I like this brand and have used it several times and I would recommend!
Jazmine R.