Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.

BY BANANA BOAT

Michele T.
Michele T.
Bensalem, PA
Awesome scent. Great coverage for your face. Reasonably priced. My only con is if you have a sensitive face don't use this. It didn't make anyone in my family break out but a friend did.
Sanaa B.
Sanaa B.
Dearborn
I get a very bad sunburn during the summer, and banana boat is the only sunscreen that actually protects my face without having to wear an annoying sun hat during the summer.
Wynter M.
Wynter M.
Brainerd, MN
These are great for on the go or travel, the kids don't get rashes, it helps. My favorite brand of sun screen so far!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Antioch, CA
Love this for beach days! Works well as a sun block. I love banana boat and the size is nice and handy to take anywhere with you
Joanna L.
Joanna L.
San Juan, TX
I use this product whenever i go to the beach! Its really good i never get sunburn! It is usually our fisrt pick!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Newark, CA
I frequently use Banana Boat Faces. I can't use regular sunscreen on my face. This special formula for faces works nicely. It isn't greasy. It's never caused me to break out. I find that to do have to reapply it throughout the day.
darcy l.
darcy l.
Mason City, IA
I liked it, but unless you buy it oon sale it is costly. You can buy the store brand for much less and get the same results.
Helps when you don't want spray face with the sunscreen. Often use this summer
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
Hamilton , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this for my face because although I am naturally tan and rarely get a sunburn my nose and cheek area always seem to get sunburned. I apply it before leaving the house and then a little more once I get to the beach or anywhere else that my face will be under the sun for a few hours. If I go in the water I dry off and then apply some more.
Penny S.
Penny S.
Shiloh, IL
Love being in the sun but not the red sunburned nose that goes with it? Banana Boat Faces PLUS is your answer! It protects without that greasy face feel. Your face will have the glow of the sun without the Rudolf red nose!