Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Teresa K.
Neptune, NJ
I try to only use all natural products but unfortunately when it comes to sunscreen, brand-names will only do the job. The stuff smells amazing and I've never gotten burned while using it. I will continue to purchase.
Stephanie M.
Newark, CA
I frequently use Banana Boat Faces. I can't use regular sunscreen on my face. This special formula for faces works nicely. It isn't greasy. It's never caused me to break out. I find that to do have to reapply it throughout the day.
Michele T.
Bensalem, PA
Awesome scent. Great coverage for your face. Reasonably priced. My only con is if you have a sensitive face don't use this. It didn't make anyone in my family break out but a friend did.
Brooke N.
Mustang, OK
My whole family uses this on their face. We all have sensitive skin, but this one doesn't cause any irritation! We have a pool and use it almost every day in the summer!
Emily M.
South Saint Paul
Thank god for this. I have super oily breakout skin and this is amazing. I also burn super easy so its nice to have a product that takes care of both of those needs. I would definitely buy it again
Michell A.
Miami florida
It is good but you have to apply them every 4 or 5 hours so it is a little bit stressful

It is effective if u apply it like I said

I only used it onces

I would recommend to buy them if you want to try something different but it didn't work on my skin I have delicated skin. But if your skins is normal you can used it
Emily E.
Hixson, TN
We actually found this by the pool of an apartment complex we were living in. The smell was really nice. I believe it smelled like cocoa butter. We ended up keeping it because a week had gone by and nobody touched it. We use it all the time and never got a sunburn.
Aerie M.
Simi Valley, CA
Nice. 10:10 would recommend because this stuff has saved my face from turning red like LOBSTER RED. Bless you guys at Banana Boat 10/10 Luv it hunnayyyyyyyyyyyy. I love it.
It feels good on my skin at first but then it starts to tingle a little bit so after the tingling had Start I had not used it since then
Antoinette L.
Pretty good sun block. After application your face doesn't have that oily feeling or that sticky feeling.