Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Kristen M.
Excellent choice for sunscreen, light weight moisturizing creamy blend goes on smooth and gentle enough for daily use
Wynter M.
Brainerd, MN
These are great for on the go or travel, the kids don't get rashes, it helps. My favorite brand of sun screen so far!
Jessica R.
Punta Gorda, FL
Eh, it's okay. That is all I have to say. I live in Florida so I don't burn easily. After using this, I was burnt.
crystal z.
Johnson City, NY
love this, it goes on great and lasts a really long time i think if you have not tried it you should give it a try
April L.
Bradenton
This its really good for you're face and doesn't clog all of your pores. I never get zits after using this product
Tara M.
Terre Haute, IN
This is the only sunscreen for faces that my daughter isn't allergic to. It's very mild yet does the job perfectly.
Alondra A.
Brooklyn, NY
Great coverage for going to the beach in the Caribbean and if there is a chance you do get tan it gives an even one
Danay P.
Tampa, FL
Este es un bien protector solar, me encanta pq no deja la piel aceitosa y t protege súper bien d los rayos del sol
Leonarda V.
Good sunblock, doesn't have a weird smell and it spreads on your skin evenly and you don't have to re apply a lot
Evelyn C.
Paterson, NJ
My husband likes this product I recommend this product to everyone specialy friends and family you have to try it