Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Cymia E.
Salem
This is an amazing product. I use this almost all the time. I got my sister into using this product. Would recommend to anyone.
erica b.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sometimes it burns my pores after its applied then I sweat. It does protect my face but it's not worth the burning if I sweat
darcy l.
Mason City, IA
I liked it, but unless you buy it oon sale it is costly. You can buy the store brand for much less and get the same results.
Chelsee K.
Elizabeth City, NC
Great for family days at the beach. Water and sweat proof. I grew up using Banana Boat and I use it on my children today.
Katherine L.
Avondale Est, GA
Good sunscreen for your face. The only complaint is that it does leave residual white marks. Purchasedo from walgreens.
Jasmine j.
Willow Spgs, IL
I love this sunscreen because it's face friendly and it' has a nice scent. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Isabella C.
Dayton, OH
Make sure to reapply every so often and should work pretty good. Only got a little sunburned because I didn't reapply
shelly d.
Greensburg, KY
I don't use much sunscreen but when I do, I choose banana boat. It lasts all day and I love the smell of the product.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
Smells great and works great . Keeps you from getting burned and doesnt take much to cover . I rwould recommend it .
Alissa A.
Love their products been using them since I was little it's the only type of sunscreen and tanning oil brand I'll use