Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.

BY BANANA BOAT

Braimilett H.
Braimilett H.
Worcester , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like having a specific sunscreen oil free made for my face separate from my body sunscreen.
Beverly P.
Beverly P.
This really helps you to not get burned it goes on really nice and absorbs into ur skin well.
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I don't like to use sunblock, but when I do I usually use a little so I can still get a tan!
Debbie S.
Debbie S.
Mediapolis, ia
This is so convenient to keep in your tackle box and works great to shield against the sun.
Kathy H.
Kathy H.
Los Angeles, CA
It doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky like other sunscreens and has a good smell to it
Jackie A.
Jackie A.
Culver City
I have oily skin so this oil free sunblock allowed my to apply makeup over it with ease.
Lakisha A.
Lakisha A.
Grand Prairie , TX
It worked okay for my kids although it wasn't the greatest product for their skin tone
Amy L.
Amy L.
A little thick but it does the trick. It feels heavy though and I have sensitive skin
Tracy K.
Tracy K.
Buffalo, NY
Seemed to work well. Went on smooth and seemed to last. I would say it was effective.
Frances L.
Frances L.
Robstown, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for the no sunburn. easy to use and at a great price. I use I my whole family