Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Debbie S.
Mediapolis, ia
This is so convenient to keep in your tackle box and works great to shield against the sun.
Kathy H.
Los Angeles, CA
It doesn't leave your skin feeling sticky like other sunscreens and has a good smell to it
Jackie A.
Culver City
I have oily skin so this oil free sunblock allowed my to apply makeup over it with ease.
Lakisha A.
Grand Prairie , TX
It worked okay for my kids although it wasn't the greatest product for their skin tone
Amy L.
A little thick but it does the trick. It feels heavy though and I have sensitive skin
Tracy K.
Buffalo, NY
Seemed to work well. Went on smooth and seemed to last. I would say it was effective.
Frances L.
Robstown, TX
Great for the no sunburn. easy to use and at a great price. I use I my whole family
Alissa W.
Gainesville, FL
Banana boat is a go to sunscreen it's great and always has been as long as I know
Kaylin S.
Appleton , WI
This is a great drugstore sunscreen if you are looking for something relatively inexpensive. I use it for face and body, and I do so because I don’t have to worry about it clogging my pores or causing me to break out (it’s noncomedogenic)!
Teresa K.
Neptune, NJ
I try to only use all natural products but unfortunately when it comes to sunscreen, brand-names will only do the job. The stuff smells amazing and I've never gotten burned while using it. I will continue to purchase.