Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.

BY BANANA BOAT

Kourtney T.
Kourtney T.
This face sunscreen is great because it is oil free. However, I prefer face sunscreens by make up brands
Gina-Marie M.
Gina-Marie M.
Medford, MA
Love this sunblock. Great for my face and doesn't clog my pores. A must for my beach bag in the summer.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My kids and I are picky with sunscreen. This blended in pretty good. Didn't leave skin feeling sticky.
Dammy I.
Dammy I.
Overland Park, KS
It's a really good sunscreen for a medium sun day if you want
protection but not too little protection
Kim H.
Kim H.
Wallins Creek, KY
This was a good product. It didn't burn my face and it smelled good. I would recommend this any day.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best to keep my kids faces from burning. it lasts when they get in and out of the water.
Krista C.
Krista C.
Romney, WV
I buy a bottle of this every year it's a product I just keep going back to its great for all ages
Emily S.
Emily S.
Arlington, TN
Works really well and is great to have when traveling! It is priced nicely for the product it is
Tanzi L.
Tanzi L.
We been using this for long time ! My brother love this and I would recommend . It really helps
Clara A.
Clara A.
Torrance, CA
Doesn't smell bad like others. Real good coverage and not to cakey for faces. Very lightweight