Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Kimberly D.
Huntsville, AL
I don't like this product at all. it left my skin feeling greasy. also it made my face break or really bad. I won't be using this again.
Emily B.
I absolutely love this sunblock. IT works good with my kids, it works good on my face, AND IT goes on smooth. Not too oily ..love it!!!
Courtney L.
Wake Forest, NC
I use this on my face constantly during the summer. It works so well. Sometimes I have to reapply but that's normal for any sunscreen
Ashley B.
Laredo, TX
This product is good for when your outside on the swimming pool or when you just want to relax outside really recommend this product.
Angie B.
Aurora, NC
Works great for all the summertime fun at the beach. I usually use Lemongrass Spa but when I cant get that brand I reach for this.
Stephanie A.
Antioch, CA
Love this for beach days! Works well as a sun block. I love banana boat and the size is nice and handy to take anywhere with you
Summer J.
Beaumont, TX
This product was ok it was a little greasy for my face but it was a great sun block and it kept my face from getting sun burned.
Briana R.
It protected my skin really well but left a white patch on my cheeks. maybe i wasn't supposed to use it while my skin was wet but
Darlene G.
Castaic, CA
Smells sooo soooo good and it really protected me from the sun it wasn't greasy like alot of those products are it was just right
Blanca C.
Hughson
Love wearing this sunblock its the best product to use on a great pool or beach day and will stay on no matter how wet you are