Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Dammy I.
Overland Park, KS
It's a really good sunscreen for a medium sun day if you want
protection but not too little protection
Amber W.
Dexter, MO
This is the best to keep my kids faces from burning. it lasts when they get in and out of the water.
Kim H.
Wallins Creek, KY
This was a good product. It didn't burn my face and it smelled good. I would recommend this any day.
Krista C.
Romney, WV
I buy a bottle of this every year it's a product I just keep going back to its great for all ages
Emily S.
Arlington, TN
Works really well and is great to have when traveling! It is priced nicely for the product it is
Tanzi L.
We been using this for long time ! My brother love this and I would recommend . It really helps
Clara A.
Torrance, CA
Doesn't smell bad like others. Real good coverage and not to cakey for faces. Very lightweight
Braimilett H.
Worcester, MA
I like having a specific sunscreen oil free made for my face separate from my body sunscreen.
Beverly P.
This really helps you to not get burned it goes on really nice and absorbs into ur skin well.
Savannah S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I don't like to use sunblock, but when I do I usually use a little so I can still get a tan!