Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Sheila S.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product not to oily did not break out my face after use and did not burn my face great product
Tiffani G.
Ramsey
I use this on my face to prevent break outs and it's not as greasy. You don't even need to apply it very often
maddie h.
Billings, MT
smells amazing. really protects you from the sun and i only had to apply it once and it lasted over 12 hours !
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Great size to keep in handy. Very affordable price for the added protection from the sun. It smells nice too.
Bleen L.
When it blends with the skin it becomes purple kind of have to keep putting it on for about every hour or so
Alyssa B.
Amelia, OH
Works great for the kids since they love running and playing out side I would recommend to fair skin people
Cinthia B.
Los Angeles, CA
This brand of sunblock works well on my family, but I have not been able to find one that works well on me.
Cleo A.
Los Angeles, CA
I start off by saying i really like the smell of this product, and it really protects my skin from the sun
Kourtney T.
This face sunscreen is great because it is oil free. However, I prefer face sunscreens by make up brands
Gina-Marie M.
Medford, MA
Love this sunblock. Great for my face and doesn't clog my pores. A must for my beach bag in the summer.