Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Diana D.
Florissant, MO
I dont usually use sunscreen but i do on my face and this i have found to be the best. If i burn its only a tiny bit while wearing this sunscreen
Sydney A.
New Milford, CT
Sunscreen on the face is the most important thing you can ever do. The skin on your face is so sensitive, and to prevent age marks and wrinkles.
Clarissa G.
San Antonio, TX
Tried this a couple of times when going to the beach , not the best sunblock I've used but it get the job done when it comes to protecting skin .
Laci B.
It works and will keep you from getting burned as long as you use it right. I don't use a lot of sunscreen but I would if I had to go out in it.
Trudy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Gentle enough for the face to not cause breakouts but still gives enough protection so my face doesn't burn and I end up looking like Rudolf.
Kimberly F.
Coosada, AL
Smells amazing, works great, I burn easily so I thought I'd try this out and its amazing! The price is good too, I would suggest to everyone.
Vicky P.
Passaic, NJ
Sun block is important these days. When I used other products I still got really burnt from the sun but not with this one. I tan beautiful
Alyssa M.
Houston , TX
This sunscreen is great. It's oil free and won't clog your pores. The last thing you need is sunscreen causing congested pores on your face
Jennifer H.
Everett, MA
The smell alone makes you want to wear it even when the sun is not out. When we hit the beach there is no doubt we are with our sunscreen
It feels good on my skin at first but then it starts to tingle a little bit so after the tingling had Start I had not used it since then