Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I am a huge sunscreen freak. I live in Florida so I have to wear sunscreen whenever I go outside. Especially if I'm going out for longer than 5 minutes to get the mail. In 10 minutes, I have gotten a very bad sunburn on my neck on my chest and arms because I did not apply enough sunscreen. Remember, always apply sunscreen before going outside it is very important
Nathalie G.
Manchester, NH
Are use this on the face because I don’t like to use the spray on the face needed to my kids works really well never seem to have an issue blends in without issue definitely works well
Nicole G.
Absolutely love this product! Goes on so smoothly and my skin never felt oily. I have purchased this product multiple times. Packaging was nice and simple and I purchased it from target and have also purchased at Walmart. I would definitely by this product again and recommend to family and friends.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
This is a great drugstore sunscreen if you are looking for something relatively inexpensive. I use it for face and body, and I do so because I don’t have to worry about it clogging my pores or causing me to break out (it’s noncomedogenic)!
Teresa K.
Neptune, NJ
I try to only use all natural products but unfortunately when it comes to sunscreen, brand-names will only do the job. The stuff smells amazing and I've never gotten burned while using it. I will continue to purchase.
Harley C.
Summersville, WV
Coming from Florida, sunblock is a must year round! I use this product every time I go to the beach and I’ve never had my face get sunburnt. And over all it doesn’t feel greasy like normal sunblock!
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
This is the second best sunscreen in my opinion. My whole life either my mom purchased this one or coppertone. It covers great and doesn’t wash off when you go in the water.
Stephanie M.
Newark, CA
I frequently use Banana Boat Faces. I can't use regular sunscreen on my face. This special formula for faces works nicely. It isn't greasy. It's never caused me to break out. I find that to do have to reapply it throughout the day.
Penny S.
Shiloh, IL
Love being in the sun but not the red sunburned nose that goes with it? Banana Boat Faces PLUS is your answer! It protects without that greasy face feel. Your face will have the glow of the sun without the Rudolf red nose!
Nidaa A.
I like this product, but I wish I got the spray instead. It was a good value, in purchased the double pack. It met my expectations, but not like the spray. Repeat uses, I don't think I'd purchase it again.