Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Sunita R.Banana Boat Faces PLUS Sunblock Lotion, SPF 23, 4 Fluid Ounces uploaded by Vasny M.

BY BANANA BOAT

member-f408a7e9c
texas
I just live the banana boat sunscreen company for two reasons, me I personally hate how sunscreen feels on me espessally when I'm at the beach when sand sticks on me. I used to not were sunscreen when ever I needed to and boy did I get sunburned. But banana boat just feels different I can Yardley even tell its there and it doesn't bother me to put it on. And I also just wierdly like its smell it dose not smell like most sunscreen loution like chemically.
Vasny M.
This sunscreen is like any other sunscreen . It does not last a long time and if you are going swimming after a while of being in the water the product completely washes off. Despite the fact that it only had SPF 23 which you need more protection and durability of you're going to be out and about. I do have to say it's not heavy or oily on the skin which is good.
Kelly C.
This is a great product, but it is not perfect. It protects my skin from the sun, which did allow it to meet my expectations. The packaging is really nice and it is not too expensive. It's just that it is a really opaque white color, which makes you look crazy in public, even if yo rub it in or use a tiny amount. Good product, though.
Moriah D.
Clemson, SC
I used to use this brand for my face but I was often left with sunburnt patches and a bit of acne. I switched to a stronger product since then and it has helped. I still miss the way this smelled though. Maybe it is because it just has added sunblock, but I feel like they could make something a little more friendly to us pale people.
Sarah L.
High Point, NC
I have been using this sunscreen on my face for years. It's my go-to when I'm at the beach or just running errands. It goes on nicely and stays in even when I sweat or swim, although it does need to be reapplied if you're out a while. I am very pale and it keeps me from getting burnt, which can happen to me easily. Love this product!
Heather C.
Rathdrum, ID
I love this face sun screen. It is one that I use fairly often on my kids. I also love the scent of the banana boat products. This sunscreen doesn't harm they eyes or sting them when you put it on - it is very gentle. I try to carry it in my bad so that it is always on hand when I need it. This is s product I would buy again.
Sharon M.
It is a really nice sunscreen. It works well and is not too oily. Does not make me break out either since I have acne prone skin and breakout regularly. I recommend this to everyone. Great product. Banana boat never fails me. Works really well under makeup and is specifically for the face!
Emely B.
My skin is very sensitive and I whenever I know I will be outside for a long period of time, I have to use a sunblock lotion that will actually work. This product does the job. You can find this product at your local grocery store. Be mindful that this product might be a little bit pricey.
Deneen B.
I'm sorry forgive me but I have not used this product yet but I think I was recommended from one of my friends that this product is very good and I will buy it later in the future but I give it a one star because I don't know how it feels to use it I will use this product in the future
Morgan B.
Humnoke, AR
This sunscreen just gets the job done. I love it and it felt like it put a umbrella over my face and neck. The bottle and not very big so it fits perfectly in a beach bag. It is also pretty cute. I love this sunscreen and I do not think that it can get any better than it already is.