Banana Boat Faces Plus Oil-Free Sunblock With SPF 23 uploaded by Meyling M.Banana Boat Faces Plus Oil-Free Sunblock With SPF 23 uploaded by Vasny M.Banana Boat Faces Plus Oil-Free Sunblock With SPF 23 uploaded by Sunita R.

BY BANANA BOAT

Hypoallergenic; Oil free. Banana Boat lets you have fun in the sun. That's because Banana Boat Sunblock gives you the special sun protection you need for your face. Dermatologist tested. Banana Boat Faces Plus Sunblock Lotion SPF 23 is specially formulated for normal/combination skin that is prone to breakouts, has large pores on nose and chin and gets oily in the T-zone (forehead/nose).

Hypoallergenic and waterproof, Banana Boat Faces Plus Lotion provides UVA and UVB protection and is formulated with balanced moisturizers designed not to clog pores. It's enriched with Aloe Vera Extract, Vitamin E and Collagen/Elastin, great under make-up. Regular use of this product may help prevent premature aging of the skin and skin cancer, due to long-term over-exposure to the sun.

Banana Boat Faces Plus Oil-Free Sunblock With SPF 23
  • "Sunscreen on the face is the most important thing you can ever do. The skin on your face is so sensitive, and to prevent age marks and wrinkles. " in 14 reviews
Amber B.
louisville
My face is dry to oily so whenever I have to put anything on my face, I get worried about looking too oily. This product doesn’t make me worry about that. This is the only sunscreen I can apply to my face and not worry about waking up the next day with a face full of new acne. Very soft on the skin and very nice for already oily and sensitive skin.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I am a huge sunscreen freak. I live in Florida so I have to wear sunscreen whenever I go outside. Especially if I'm going out for longer than 5 minutes to get the mail. In 10 minutes, I have gotten a very bad sunburn on my neck on my chest and arms because I did not apply enough sunscreen. Remember, always apply sunscreen before going outside it is very important
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
Greasy feel to it - made my son’s skin break out in a rash. Also has a plastic like smell to it. Used it once and that was enough. Won’t be buying this again anytime soon unless it’s the only product in the shelf. Disappointing
Lexiie B.
Brooklyn
Great product, would definitely recommend! First time using it but it’s definitely great, gentle on skin especially for my skin type. Bought it in target for a great price, wouldn’t say it needs any room for improvement!!
Bridget B.
Steubenville, OH
I love that it’s oil free, but there’s other brands too that are great! I always felt like I had to reapply this much more than others bc the low spf. It’s an alright sunscreen though, I would buy this again if I had to.
Raquel D.
Dallas
Always looking for products to keep my face from getting too much sun and that will not cause me to breakout. Love this product it keeps my face protected while not breaking it out! Will use again and highly recommend!
Galit B.
Langhorne, PA
I like this sunblock because it’s light and I can mix it into my moisturizer when I’m on vacation. It met my expectations, I did not burn at all and I got at a really good price. I highly recommend to others.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
This is a great drugstore sunscreen if you are looking for something relatively inexpensive. I use it for face and body, and I do so because I don’t have to worry about it clogging my pores or causing me to break out (it’s noncomedogenic)!
Teresa K.
Neptune , NJ
I try to only use all natural products but unfortunately when it comes to sunscreen, brand-names will only do the job. The stuff smells amazing and I've never gotten burned while using it. I will continue to purchase.
Shannon L.
East Pembroke, NY
I love this sunscreen for my face. It’s not greasy feeling and protects my face from sunburn really well. It’s a good value and I’ll definitely keep buying and recommending this one to my friends and family!