Banana Boat Faces Plus Oil-Free Sunblock With SPF 23 uploaded by Meyling M.Banana Boat Faces Plus Oil-Free Sunblock With SPF 23 uploaded by Vasny M.Banana Boat Faces Plus Oil-Free Sunblock With SPF 23 uploaded by Sunita R.

BY BANANA BOAT

Hypoallergenic; Oil free. Banana Boat lets you have fun in the sun. That's because Banana Boat Sunblock gives you the special sun protection you need for your face. Dermatologist tested. Banana Boat Faces Plus Sunblock Lotion SPF 23 is specially formulated for normal/combination skin that is prone to breakouts, has large pores on nose and chin and gets oily in the T-zone (forehead/nose).

Hypoallergenic and waterproof, Banana Boat Faces Plus Lotion provides UVA and UVB protection and is formulated with balanced moisturizers designed not to clog pores. It's enriched with Aloe Vera Extract, Vitamin E and Collagen/Elastin, great under make-up. Regular use of this product may help prevent premature aging of the skin and skin cancer, due to long-term over-exposure to the sun.

Banana Boat Faces Plus Oil-Free Sunblock With SPF 23
  • "Sunscreen on the face is the most important thing you can ever do. The skin on your face is so sensitive, and to prevent age marks and wrinkles. " in 14 reviews
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I am a huge sunscreen freak. I live in Florida so I have to wear sunscreen whenever I go outside. Especially if I'm going out for longer than 5 minutes to get the mail. In 10 minutes, I have gotten a very bad sunburn on my neck on my chest and arms because I did not apply enough sunscreen. Remember, always apply sunscreen before going outside it is very important
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
Greasy feel to it - made my son’s skin break out in a rash. Also has a plastic like smell to it. Used it once and that was enough. Won’t be buying this again anytime soon unless it’s the only product in the shelf. Disappointing
Galit B.
Langhorne, PA
I like this sunblock because it’s light and I can mix it into my moisturizer when I’m on vacation. It met my expectations, I did not burn at all and I got at a really good price. I highly recommend to others.
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
This is a great drugstore sunscreen if you are looking for something relatively inexpensive. I use it for face and body, and I do so because I don’t have to worry about it clogging my pores or causing me to break out (it’s noncomedogenic)!
Teresa K.
Neptune , NJ
I try to only use all natural products but unfortunately when it comes to sunscreen, brand-names will only do the job. The stuff smells amazing and I've never gotten burned while using it. I will continue to purchase.
Shannon L.
East Pembroke, NY
I love this sunscreen for my face. It’s not greasy feeling and protects my face from sunburn really well. It’s a good value and I’ll definitely keep buying and recommending this one to my friends and family!
Nathalie G.
manchester, NH
Are use this on the face because I don’t like to use the spray on the face needed to my kids works really well never seem to have an issue blends in without issue definitely works well
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
This is the second best sunscreen in my opinion. My whole life either my mom purchased this one or coppertone. It covers great and doesn’t wash off when you go in the water.
Stephanie M.
Newark, CA
I frequently use Banana Boat Faces. I can't use regular sunscreen on my face. This special formula for faces works nicely. It isn't greasy. It's never caused me to break out. I find that to do have to reapply it throughout the day.
Penny S.
Shiloh, IL
Love being in the sun but not the red sunburned nose that goes with it? Banana Boat Faces PLUS is your answer! It protects without that greasy face feel. Your face will have the glow of the sun without the Rudolf red nose!