Banana Boat, Faces Plus Bronzer, UVA & UVB Sunblock, SPF 15, Instant Golden Color, 4 fl oz

BY BANANA BOAT

J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
I really like this because it doesn't cause me to break out like other products I have tried. It's very gentle on the face and that's what you want from a sunscreen. I also like the fact that you get the slightest amount of color when it's applied! It's perfect for people who want some color but don't want to spend a lot of time in the sun! I would recommend this!!
Lori H.
I use this to help get a little color on my very fair skin. It works well for me to get the tan color I want while providing protection from the sun.
Occasionally, I still get burnt, but I do have very fair skin which is a factor in any sun care products that I use. Banana Boat is one of my favorite brands though and for me, it can't be beat!
Anna Beth N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
The smell of this product is amazing! It is light on the skin and does not feel sticky or too oily once it is dry. I love the color it gives my face, and it is great that it also protects my skin. I have pretty olive skin as it is and do not get burned easily, and I have never gotten burned using this. I would recommend!
Mary J.
Love the bronzer it's one of my favorites for the summer defiantly a must have it smells amazing I love all the smell of the suntan lotions. But I love who this leaves my skin it gives a nice tan and you just can't beat the price ladies it's a must have for the summer. You should try if you haven't already.
Jilianne F.
Endwell, NY
First of all banana boat sunblock is perfect and smells so good and fun. I borrowed this from a friend and I need it for myself!!! The spf 15 is perfect for me because I do burn but most importantly I want a good tan (lol). This is perfect for all the tanners out there and I definitely recommend!
Daisy M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go to when it comes to tanning in the summer! Love the smell & the results I get when I use it. I've used it for years now. It's affordable and you can find it almost anywhere. I usually get my from target or local drugstore. I wouldn't change anything about this product. It's perfext
Brittany S.
I hate sunscreen. This brand does have a few lotions that don't have that awful smell or greasy feeling. I use the lowest spf personally and it tans me great. I love that I don't really have to reapply much. It is very affordable too. I usually reach or generic brands but this is comparable
Jessica L.
Beardstown, IL
Ever since I was a little kid, my Nana had always used the brand Banana Boat for sunscreen, therefore it is the most trustworthy in my opinion. With a low SPF, this UVA and UVB sunblock doesn't only block out the sun, but it also gives you a healthy glow that's perfect for the summertime.
Addison L.
Denton, TX
I found the instant color this left behind to be a little orange, and the scent to be very off putting. Definitely a daily wear type of product rather than a throw it on and jump right into the swimming pool kind of sunscreen. Wore it under my makeup and it just looked orange and odd.
Erin L.
This Instant bronzer sunscreen rocks, it's lower spf but still blocks uvb and uva, however it still does it's job while also providing a nice all-over glow. It's not greasy and its not too thick or heavy. I love this stuff! Oh, and its always at a reasonable price too! 👍👍