BY BANANA BOAT

Debbie H.
08754
This is a great product when you are looking for a little something extra for your face to give it a little more color. I definitely was a little intimidated by putting something on my face but the color turned out amazing and I will definitely be purchasing this product again.
J'Lene C.
North Ogden, UT
I really like this because it doesn't cause me to break out like other products I have tried. It's very gentle on the face and that's what you want from a sunscreen. I also like the fact that you get the slightest amount of color when it's applied! It's perfect for people who want some color but don't want to spend a lot of time in the sun! I would recommend this!!
Candace E.
Ivins, UT
Love the smell of Banana Boat product. They have thay yummy coconut smell that you cant help but think of summer. The product are great at doing their job and protecting from the sun. Dont feel like you have to reapply every 30 mins. Lasts all day.
Savannah C.
I LOVE this stuff! The lotion is already dark so you can see where you are applying it. And it's natural looking AND you can adjust how dark you want it. I have porcelain skin and just wanted some color for summer and this came out perfect and natural. I don't look like Snookie!! But I guess you could with enough applications.
Cheech M.
Oakland, CA
This product is perfect for darker skinned people who want to wear sunscreen without looking too " white " or ashy grey. Its also good for the paler people who want to darken their skin. I would definitely buy this again! Banana Boat, Faces Plus Bronzer, UVA & UVB Sunblock, SPF 15, Instant Golden Color, 4 fl oz
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
I appreciate this bronzer / sunscreen so much. It’s specifically for your face and you cannot find this mixture very often. This does not make me break out, unless I keep it on my face for days without washing it off. It does not burn me and it slightly bronzes my face and chest
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love a good sunscreen/tanning lotion made specially for faces! I find that the faces versions are gentler on the skin regarding breakouts and if you get any in your eyes! Definitely worth buying an extra product just for your face!
Callen C.
This product was super helpful in getting my summer tan in a healthy way! It protected me from getting burnt while still allowing me to look nice and tan at the end of the summer which was very nice.
Jenny W.
Mc Adenville, NC
Love banana boat products. Smells good last for hours and perfect for beach and pool. Or just hanging outside. I love using sunscreen and have always loved banana boat products
Lori H.
I use this to help get a little color on my very fair skin. It works well for me to get the tan color I want while providing protection from the sun.
Occasionally, I still get burnt, but I do have very fair skin which is a factor in any sun care products that I use. Banana Boat is one of my favorite brands though and for me, it can't be beat!