BY BANANA BOAT

Banana Boat EveryDay Glow Sundial Self Tanning Moisturizer with the unique dial dispenser lets you control the look you want, from a subtle glow to a deep bronze. The dual-action formula combines self-tanning ingredients with an advanced priming...

• Is this an outdoor tanning lotion or an after sun lotion?2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this before , where do you buy it a...6 Answers
Robin H.
Living in Seattle, Washington sometimes means we don't get as much sun as needed. And I hate looking like snow white in the winter so this everyday glow self tanner helps me keep my summer time glow all year round! It's very important to feel like I am sparkling from the inside out ;)
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I only tried this once! So I really do like banana boat sunless Tanner this one was not exactly exceptional! When it comes to sunless Tanner you just have to go with the darkest color to get the least orange and I just didn't feel like this whole concept worked for them!
Alana G.
Lutz, FL
This self tanner is the best! You can adjust the dial to choose your skin tone and make it darker for every application. This avoids the orange or too dark look you often get from other tanners. Plus, you save your skin from melanoma

Easy to use, highly recommend!
Loretta R.
Kennesaw , GA
Love this! Sprays on my body easily and gives it a great glow and tan. It's an affordable product and isent like any other product I've ever used. Super easy to use. I'm very satisfied with this product and would recommend to anyone one.
Raquel E.
Rockford, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Perfect product for such a great price! I love that one bottle is for everyone, no need to guess which bottle you need for your skin color! Goes on so smoothly without the orangish tint.
Nikki B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
A great product! The little dial helps control how much comes out and how tan you get. Apply evenly and shave beforehand! A very good product and I liked this brand. I would buy it again!
Stephanie G.
Clearwater, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like that this product is meant for almost everyone. Now I don't have to choose between the light or the dark self tanner because it's all in one bottle how convenient I can fade into a tan and fade out
Jennifer  T.
Beverly, MA
Perfection in a bottle! I've used this product once or twice and it has never failed me. You get the darkness of your choice. But I recommend that you follow the instructions and also that you go a shade lighter when first using this product.
Nora a.
Love this product bring it every time I go to the beach Just for a base tan even though it doesn't have spf still a very good product
shannon g.
Bowling Green, MO
This product is amazing! I never feel oily or greasy. The color isn't orange and there isn't streaks. Its easy to apply!
Christin H.
Livingston, LA
I have never heard of this before , where do you buy it at ? Chances of turning orange ?
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is this an outdoor tanning lotion or an after sun lotion?