Banana Boat Everyday Glow Sundial Adjustable Color Self-Tanning Moisturizer 6.7 Fl Oz Plastic Bottle

BY BANANA BOAT

Banana Boat EveryDay Glow Sundial Self Tanning Moisturizer with the unique dial dispenser lets you control the look you want, from a subtle glow to a deep bronze. The dual-action formula combines self-tanning ingredients with an advanced priming... see more...

• Is this an outdoor tanning lotion or an after sun lotion?2 Answers
  • I have never heard of this before , where do you buy it at ? Chanc...6 Answers
Loretta R.
Loretta R.
Kennesaw , GA
Love this! Sprays on my body easily and gives it a great glow and tan. It's an affordable product and isent like any other product I've ever used. Super easy to use. I'm very satisfied with this product and would recommend to anyone one.
Raquel E.
Raquel E.
Rockford, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
Perfect product for such a great price! I love that one bottle is for everyone, no need to guess which bottle you need for your skin color! Goes on so smoothly without the orangish tint.
shannon g.
shannon g.
Vandalia, MO
This product is amazing! I never feel oily or greasy. The color isn't orange and there isn't streaks. Its easy to apply!
Cashmera a.
Cashmera a.
Bakersfield, CA
So soft and smells so nice sprays on so good amd has my body glowing i love this product wouldn't buy anything else
Alissa J.
Alissa J.
Banana boat's products are never greasy and always do what I'm looking for! The color in this bottle is great
Katie B.
Katie B.
Stanwood, WA
I have very pale skin and live in the Seattle area. I really enjoyed this product
Kaley G.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
I only tried this once! So I really do like banana boat sunless Tanner this one was not exactly exceptional! When it comes to sunless Tanner you just have to go with the darkest color to get the least orange and I just didn't feel like this whole concept worked for them!
Robin H.
Robin H.
Living in Seattle, Washington sometimes means we don't get as much sun as needed. And I hate looking like snow white in the winter so this everyday glow self tanner helps me keep my summer time glow all year round! It's very important to feel like I am sparkling from the inside out ;)
Jennifer  T.
Jennifer T.
Beverly, MA
Perfection in a bottle! I've used this product once or twice and it has never failed me. You get the darkness of your choice. But I recommend that you follow the instructions and also that you go a shade lighter when first using this product.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Clearwater, FL
I like that this product is meant for almost everyone. Now I don't have to choose between the light or the dark self tanner because it's all in one bottle how convenient I can fade into a tan and fade out
Christin H.
Christin H.
Livingston, LA
I have never heard of this before , where do you buy it at ? Chances of turning orange ?
Erin R.
Erin R.
Scottsdale, AZ
Is this an outdoor tanning lotion or an after sun lotion?