BY BANANA BOAT

Formulated to absorbs excess moisture, and dry with a soft matte finish – so nice that you’ll want to reapply! Designed for ideal skin feel, Banana Boat Dry Balance Sunscreen keeps you protected from the sun while feeling dry and fresh so you can enjoy your day – no matter where you are!

**Available in SPF 30/50+

Product Features and Benefits:

• Provides safe and effective broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Dries with a soft matte finish
  • Lightweight, non-greasy formula absorbs excess moisture while allowing skin to breathe
  • Water-resistant formula (up to 80 minutes)
  • Stays on in seven conditions – sun, pool water, ocean water, wind, sweat, sand and even 100 degree heat
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation to protect against the sun’s harmful rays

Angela D.
Mount Airy
This is a wonderfully smelling and easy to apply sunscreen. I love how you can spray it on and you don't have too much on your hands or body! It goes on sheer and even. I would definitely purchase this again. It gives the PERFECT amount of sunscreen each spray. Banana Boat Dry Balance Sunscreen Sprays With SPF 30
Elsa C.
Santa Ana, California
I use this product everyday, since I live in California and it is always hot. I never get sunburnt with this product. It is lightweight and refreshing. It is pretty affordable and I would recommend this product to everyone of every skin tone because not protecting your skin with age you quicker.
Hannah O.
Ocala, FL
This product works really well and has a very pleasant scent. I think it did its job at keeping me from burning (I'm pale and burn easily!!) But it did make my face break out. It isn't too greasy or slimy feeling though, and which is nice. My face is just super sensitive to a lot of products, so I can't really say if this would happen to everyone or just super sensitive skin types. I wouldn't suggest using it on your face if you're worried about breaking out though.
Maria A.
Long Beach , CA
I absolutely love this sunscreen! It's the first one I have ever tried that does NOT leave you feeling that nasty greasy residue after applying, it has a lovely fresh sent that doesn't even smell like sunblock! I went to hesperia for the weekend to my in laws where the heat was easily over 100 degrees and me and my wife applied this and bam! No sunburn! Maybe a little tan but no burn whatsoever! Thumbs up!!!!
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Banana Boat Dry Balance Sunscreen Sprays With SPF 30 perfect for the summer. Is not sticky and is smooth for the skin. It does not burn your skin and the besr is that it really protects it for a long time. It is also water proof very covinient.
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
I used this product while mowing the grass in the heat and sun, I didn't get burned and it's a sunscreen lotion, not spray lotion! It held up the whole time and even afterwards for the rest of the day!! And the temp only got higher as the day went on!
Samantha B.
Huntersville, NC
This stuff is non greasy and stays on. While most sunscreens have a gross tasting alcohol smell, the dry mist smells wonderful. Protection - I've used this several times now and no sunburn! I highly recommend.
Angela R.
Absolutely love this sun screen. It has a perfume smell and doesn't have the icky feeling. It kept me from getting sun burned. I totally recommend this for anyone who doesn't like the regular sun screen smell.
Denise T.
Whitmore Lake, MI
This is my new favorite sunscreen. It smells amazing and goes on matte so no more greasy feeling. I like the spray and the lotion. I can't stop telling people about how much I love it!!! Very affordable.
Meghan J.
Yorktown, VA
My new favorite go to sunblock this year! First off, I love how this stuff smells. It is very fresh and clean not tropical like most other sunscreens. Secondly, I like the fact that when you spray it on it is instantly dry so you don't feel sticky or tacky. I have been out in the sun many times this season for several hours and have not gotten burnt. I do reapply every few hours to keep me protected as directed. It cost around 13$ US which is in line with all of the other sunscreen products out there. Definitely recommend.

Walmart