BY BANANA BOAT

Formulated to absorbs excess moisture, and dry with a soft matte finish – so nice that you’ll want to reapply! Designed for ideal skin feel, Banana Boat Dry Balance Sunscreen keeps you protected from the sun while feeling dry and fresh so you can enjoy your day – no matter where you are!

**Available in SPF 30/50+

FEATURES & BENEFITS
  • Provides safe and effective broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection
  • Dries with a soft matte finish
  • Lightweight, non-greasy formula absorbs excess moisture while allowing skin to breathe
  • Water-resistant formula (up to 80 minutes)

Aurora C.
Its matte like it claims but the smell is kinda strong. I like that its 50 strength and that its slim and portable. I also like how theres often coupons for it.
Sarah R.
Birmingham, AL
I LOVE this sunscreen. It's hard to recycle spray cans and lotions are often greasy but not this one! It smells good and dries fast on the skin like a spray.
Jovita U.
I user this product on my face and I find that it's not oily and provides all-day sun protection. I use very little at a time.
Leila B.
United States
I really liked this sunscreen! It worked well and did keep my face matte. I just wish it had a higher spf than 30.
Meagan L.
Hands down my favorite sunscreen for my whole family! Works great plus smells amazing! It doesn’t feel sticky or greasy when you have it on and the coverage is perfect. It is even nice on your face where most people hate putting it on. We’ve never been burned wearing it when we’ve been burned wearing other products. We are fairly light skinned people.
Luisa S.
It has a very light fresh fragrance, very subtle and not overpowering, it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or even dewy, it also leaves a refreshing and semi cooling sensation, it absorbs really fast and it feels moisturizing. It's very effective and it doesn't leave a white cast, it looks completely clear and it's not sticky. I 100% recommend this SPF. Love it!
Denise S.
DORAL, FL
I received a sample size of this product in my Walmart Beauty Box. At first I was a bit skeptical about trying this particular brand however my opinion was quickly altered. It was extremely gentle on my skin and I felt as though I had nothing on. I even used it before I applied my primer and it worked pretty well. I would like to try the spray on version of this product very soon. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with any skin type.
Christine S.
Medicine Hat , AK
I'm pretty fanatical about sunscreen in the summer and I've searched pretty much my whole life for a non greasy and affordable sunscreen with which to cover myself. My friend suggested this and it is my favourite. Reasonably priced and way less greasy than any I've ever tried. I still leave a little residue when I go places but not as bad as others. It doesn't have much going for it other than the spf but in my opinion the best sunscreen is the one that you'll actually use, and boy do I
Alison M.
Does what it says. Isn't greasy and dries down quickly, and doesn't transfer to clothes/other fabrics. Also, it smells great!

back